Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. S H DhayagudeYour feedback matters!
I have worked for a prove mnp company daily i was site down for an 8 hr so I have back pain so how can I solve my back pain it has been very careful to me kill it pain.
I am having pain in my hand since 2 weeks, and I have being eating pain killers but there is no relief. Please suggest me the right way.
I am 28 yrs Mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai 2 doctor ko dikhaya MRI bhi hua par donp doctor bole Kuch nahi hua hai aur pain daily hota hai X ray me thoda gap dikh raha hai.
I am a student and from last two months I fell back pain and neck pain while studying for long hours my weight has also increases.
I am 20 yrs old and I have knee injury. And have knee pain even during walking after treatment. What should I do ?
I have pain and inflammation in right side of spinal. It transfers up to thigh. It feels twisting. And so much pain. please suggest me medicine.
For the last few days I have had a terrible body ache. All my joints keep cracking, I feel hopeless and irritated easily, sometimes my breaths feel heavy, I feel fatigued without doing any work. What could be wrong with me?
Pain over knee cap area. Cracking sound while folding legs. Discomfort while walking. Some vibrations felt while touching the knee with hands.
I am 35 year old. Suffering from lower back pain in lower spine since 6 months. Consulted three ortho doctors. One said it was dics problem and other teo said it was just muscular pain. Went to physhyotherepist. But no gain. Now finally I have joined yoga classes. Kindly advice.
Since Im suffering from chronic sacroiliitis pain in my right hip, thigh and leg, I'm advices to take bed rest and I'm taking ayurvedic treatment. My question is can I climb stairs or can I stand for long time because I'm a teacher and my house is in 2 nd floor without lift after my treatment gets over. Please advice.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.