Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Russy BhallaYour feedback matters!
I had dark spot at my face. Is it pigmentation or due to threading (facial hair). I had used himalya bleminer but not clear.
I want to fade away my black scar of hyperpigmentation please help me with suggesting lotion. My skin is oily.
Suggest me good fairness cream and good acne free cream. Backson fairness cream is not available in market. Star brite cream also not available. So suggest good and reputed cream which available in market easily.
What is the best medicine for anal fissure? I am suffering from same & diagnosed feo surgeons however no medicine found suitable.
My question is that I have too much oily skin and and my face is at bad lots of scar and black head is there please suggest me wha to do for it.
In my right hand wrist ,some white spots appeared from a few time and these marks growing what can I do for this.
I am 21 year old female I have dark hand but my body complexion is fair. Can you suggest me some lotion to get fair hand.
Get a natural healthy hair mask from ripe bananas.
You can treat dark circles with them.
Can make skin look naturally young.
Hello sir I am getting blood in my stools. This is happening from one day. Getting so much blood but not having pain. Please advise me why its happening. I am really very depressed and in tension. Why it happens and how to cure it.
I am getting white spots on my skin and scalp wt medicine should I take to get rid of them. Some doctors said that some food items will increase there existence what are those food items? Please help me out.
How do I make my skin glow? I have very sensitive skin and get sunburn very easily. What should I do?
Last 4/5 days I am experiencing slight itchiness, burning around my eyes. Slight stinging and irritation in the eyes too. Skin of eyelids feels rough and dry at few spots. How do I treat this? What is it? Worried.
I had acne on my face, chest, back.i treat it and they are go bt acne scars are not go from my face and chest the scar's are deep. How I remove my acne scars. Please help me.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.