Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Parikh HospitalYour feedback matters!
Mere face bilkul glow nhi kr rha h Nd bhut sare pimple ho rhe h skin ek dum dull padh gyii h Nd avi lakme ka sun expert use kr rha hu face pe Nd panderm+night m usse kr rha pls suggest me from these problem Nd suggest me night cream to glow Nd fairness Nd my pimple problem.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back .I used scar removal cream for 4 month but I didn't see my changes. What should I do?
I HV some dark circles in my eyes. I checked it in a eye hospital before 01 year. The doctor checked my eyes n said there is no problem. your eyes are naturally somehow into your face .but I want to remove it permanently so ans plz.
Some people are applying Multani matti for face care. How harmful is this? How to delay the process of wrinkle formation.
Dr. My problem is, oil on face is too much duw to this. It looks dul, blackish,not freshed what to do. To get brighter skin n healthy.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my change what should I do?
I have oily face. My fairness is only for 5 minutes. After that my face is full of oil especially in my nose over. Please give me a remedy.
My lips are black. I even don't take tea or coffee. I am applying glycerin from 3-4 months but I didn't find any positive result. Is there any home remedy which can give me a positive result in short time? Or what should I do?
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
I have black spots as weld as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
A21×7 sized and 18×6mmsized lymph node seen in right and left axilla respectively with fatty hilum likely reactive. Both breast are composed of thickened fibroglandular parenchyma & fibro fatty storma, increased in proportion of this age and pArity. Can it be a risk of breast cancer. please help me. I am feeling pain and tightness in breast with acute fever.
This is a commomn problem faced elderly males which results in frequent urination, specially during nights. It disturbs sleep and make the following day difficult. Sleep deprivation reslts in lithargy and drowseyness for the whole day.
Yoga and Naturopathy bring a new ray of hope for such patients.
Lie down on a mat or on the bed. Do Kapal Bhathi for 15 Minutes. But the patient has to ensure that the stroke of Kapal Bhathi is felt on the lower abdomen. This can be achieved by a little effort or training. Repeat the process a second time in the evening.
Apply hot and cold water on the point where prostrate is situated. Take a hand shower attached to Geyser and sprinkle hot water shower for 4 minutes followed by cold water shower for 2 minutes. Repeat 4 times. Start with Hot and end also with hot. Follow this twice a day.
Eat lots of Salad and fruits. Drink less water after 7 pm. Donot drink water during night time unless very thirsty. Keep your weight under control.