Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
This is one of the most dangerous and, unfortunately, one of the most common diseases, which is caused by bleeding in the brain. It can be so devastating that the restoration of the person would take years. And at the same time to recover before the end he could not. Meanwhile, a few premature steps will help you prevent a stroke or at least alleviate the consequences of the incident.
Blood pressure control:
High blood pressure is a guarantee of hypertension. And that, in turn, increases the risk of stroke, as well as contributes to the development of cardiovascular disease. Often hypertension generally does not manifest itself externally (for the time), so constantly monitor blood pressure. Reduce the intake of salt, drink and coffee. Prevention may also include monitoring of weight, regular exercise, and even control over stressful situations - but then you do not need any pills to lower blood pressure.
" revision" heart:
Heart disease can occur in humans at birth and occur throughout life. For example, as a result of hypertension, obesity, diabetes or high cholesterol. There are many effective ways to diagnose and treat heart disease, but it always depends on the underlying cause, that is the same, for example, diabetes. The best way to prevent heart problems, it's not skip regular check-ups by a doctor. Then the disease can be detected at an early stage, before it starts to improve.
High cholesterol promotes occurrence of cardiac and cardiovascular disease, usually the result of a diet high in harmful fats. To reduce cholesterol diet requires a moderate fat intake" nenapryazhnye" exercise and sometimes medication assistance.
That no obesity:
Obesity is also a risk factor for stroke. The fact that people with overweight elevated levels of fats in the blood, they are deposited on the vascular wall and narrows them. Over time, they get clogged and completely, and are sealed to form clots - which eventually reach the blood to the brain. And in the end - stroke.
Diabetes under control:
Diabetes - a direct path to cardiovascular disease and problems with blood vessels in the brain. The cause of diabetes is a disturbance of blood sugar, and it can also be congenital or acquired. But in any case, it requires control of food intake, weight management, and sometimes medication to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
When smoke in humans get tar and other harmful substances, they damage the intima. In such" gaps" immediately rush substances - inflammatory factors, as well as compounds of cholesterol. Due to the unwanted build-up of plaque and blockages in the already narrowed blood vessels develop dangerous disruption of the heart and blood vessels. And after a time there is a stroke or heart attack.
It contributes to the development of stroke due to the fact that mental over-voltage occurs acute ischemic stroke. The result is a brain hemorrhage. Other less common causes of stroke may be, for example, autoimmune diseases and disorders of blood clotting
Me and my gf want to have sex. But we are concerned about pregnancy what precautions should we use other than condom. Thanks.
Giving birth to a healthy baby is a delightful experience for every woman. Few things in life are as precious as childbirth. After childbirth, women must not only focus on the growing child but also must take special care of their health. These actions are necessary to avoid suffering medical complications that may arise in the post-partum period. A healthy diet can empower new mothers to recover their health. The daily diet should be carefully monitored; it must comprise certain essential foods. We will survey a list of essential foods and nutrients in the passages below.
- Low-fat milk products: Low-fat milk products must form an essential part of a new mother’s diet. These foods supply crucial protein and offer a high concentration of calcium that boosts bone growth and development. We note that a mother’s body undergoes significant stress levels during the duration of pregnancy. The regular intake of healthy foods helps her body to recover and rejuvenate.
- Lean meats: Lean meats should be included in the post-partum diet. These foods supply animal proteins and energy that a mother needs to nurse her child. Breastfeeding drains the mother’s body of nutrients and lean meats help to rejuvenate the mother’s biological system.
- Blueberries: Blueberries constitute a crucial component of the daily diet during the post pregnancy stage. These fruits carry the right amount of minerals and vitamins. Healthy carbohydrates are also recommended because these can boost the mother’s bodily functions in the aftermath of childbirth.
- Brown rice: The consumption of brown rice increases a new mother’s energy levels in the post-pregnancy period. This food item enables the mother’s body to gain crucial calories and physical strength.
- Oranges: Including oranges in a post pregnancy diet is a great idea as they are known to boosts human health. Oranges are citrus fruits and have an intense concentration of Vitamin C, which is necessary to breastfeed the new baby. The tangy taste orange also helps the mother get the taste buds to full function.
- Salmon: Fishes like salmon must figure prominently in the diet after childbirth. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 and DHA, the latter being a fat which is needed for the healthy development of an infant’s nervous system. DHA is also capable of lifting human mood and keeping post-partum depression at bay.
- Whole wheat bread: Whole wheat bread should be added regularly to a post-partum diet. This food item offers plenty of the iron and fiber; these ensure that the breast milk produced by the mother’s body is healthy for her baby.
These suggestions can be used in conjunction with medical advice. The consumption of these foods ensures that the mother remains healthy and strong during the post-pregnancy period.