Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
Hi I have itching in my vagina, and it staying continuously, its not happened sometime, And not only itching I have bad smell white solid material and small rash as well. I consult with the doctor also bt no profit at all. Please suggest me medicine or something which can be helpful for me.
Hello sir or maam. Main 17 years ki hu and maine kal apne boy friend ke sang sex kiya tha 1: 30PM pe and after sex maine unwanted tablet khali thi jab main ghar aae or washroom gayi to mujhe blooding hui mujhe laga ki mere period start hogaye hai but uske baad abhi tak blooding hui hai hai. Main kya karu. Mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Aasa kyo hua. Kya koi dikkat hai mujhe.
What are the risk factors?
The risk factors commonly associated with an increased chance of developing gestational diabetes include:
Person is overweight or obese before pregnancy.
African-american, asian, hispanic, or native american origin.
Age is above 30.
Blood sugar levels are moderately high or pre-diabetic.
History of diabetes in the immediate family.
History of gestational diabetes in previous pregnancies.
Previous delivery of a baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
Kindly consult further for detailed information.
Mam pcod ki sikayat hai. Kya isme egg healthy nhi aata kya. Mai normal weight hu. Or age 25 wgt 53 kg .mujhe period miss hote the to gyno. Ko dikhaya to unhone period k 15 day se dydrogestrone khane ko diya 10 din tk. Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu .is medicine k lene se meri ovulation ho payegi.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend over a week ago, and again last night. Now I am having light vaginal bleeding and sharp pains in my vaginal area, also very sharp cramps on my left side. What could this mean?
Hi, A friend has taken mifepristone and misoprostol for oral termination of a pregnancy which was less than 6 weeks old. It's day 5 and she's still experiencing a lot of stomach cramps and heavy flow. Is it normal? Or does she need to see a doctor?
Hello I am a 24 years old female. I was having irregular periods with low flow. Then I am diagnosed follicular ovarian cyst. With following details Uterus is andeverted and measures 7.0*4.5*3.0 cm. Endometrial thickness is 4.9 mm. Multiple follicular cysts of size 5-6 mm are arranged in periphery. Stroma is not hyperechoic and its echogenicity appears normal. Right ovary measures 2.7*1.9*1.3 cm, volume is 4.0 cc. Left ovary measures 3.9*2.2*2.5 cm, volume is 11.5 cc. No adnexal mass is seen. No free fluid is seen in pouch of douglas. IMPRESSION: * LEFT POLYCYSTIC OVARY. please suggest me the treatment and precaution. I ll be really thankful. thanks SO MUCH.
Hello. I am 20 yr old girl and often disturbed bcoz of breast pain. I have noticed many times that when I wear bra, my pain increases and when I take it off, pain is slower down in some time. please help me.
I am unmarried. I missed my periods on june, july an august and again october and november. Is it related to my fats?
I am 23 year old, I had 3 D&C and one abortion at 22 months. I know I did wrong or I can say Worst! I didn't know what to do that time. Now at the mean time our parents agreed for our marriage. He truly loves me, he asked me that time to get married but due to some circumstances in my family I refused to get married. Now everything is fine mentally and physically. Please tell me if all these what ever happened earlier would affect on my future pregnancies. Any thing?
Hi sir, I am a patient of insomnia. M in a deep depression. Take pills to sleep from past 3-4 years. But now I think these medicines showing its side effects m gaining weight day by day. What do I do. And I want to know weather these pills ll affect if I conceive in future. If yes then pls. Tell me how.
Hi my 33 weeks pregnant n scanning report says normal 13 cm fluid n 2900gm weight but her legs r swelling more n baby movements less compared to earlier month please suggest.
Acupressure is a traditional Chinese healing treatment modality which works on the principle that the human body carries a dense network of energy pathways. When these get blocked, the smooth flow of energy too is disturbed resulting in various diseases.
The Chinese identified points along these pathways which if stimulated, could re-balance the whole energy system and help in countering disease. This, in short, is the basic guideline of Acupressure.
Since energy pathways include some running at the accessible range of a needle, acupuncture, a form of acupressure uses needles, as fine as human hair, inserted in different acupuncture points on the hands and feet of the patient to normalise the energy flow. Acupressure also works on these pressure points but without the needles. The basic guideline of both acupressure and acupuncture is the same, and just the methodology differs. In acupressure, a practitioner uses fingers, seeds, blunt instruments and other objects to put pressure on the acupuncture points to normalise energy flow.
How is acupressure treatment given?
- Each point is on a meridian that is connected to a particular important organ of your body. So a sore point on your kidney meridian may indicate a problem with your kidneys.
- The practitioner listens to your case history and then starts treatment by pressing points on your hands and feet. He puts sustained pressure on each point while taking feedback from you about the soreness of a particular point. A sore point indicates a problem in blood circulation and stuck energy.
- It is how an acupressurist diagnoses and then cures a particular health problem.
- Acupressure can also be practised by you yourself by pressing points on your body. You need to be trained to do this, however.
- After putting pressure on points for anywhere between 30 minutes to one hour, the acupressurist usually attaches a tiny magnet to the point with tape for 24 hours.
- Anyone can go for acupressure treatment
- It has proven to be extremely efficacious in treating infertility, liver problems, pain, stress etc.
- It takes several sessions to cure a disease.
- While some practitioners merely treat local symptoms, genuinely trained acupuncturists practice their art as a comprehensive system of holistic medicine which heals the body, mind and the spirit.
There are no side effects of acupressure if precautions like the following are taken-
- Pregnant women should take care not to go in for acupressure treatments.
- Patients with life-threatening diseases like stroke or heart disease should consult their doctor before using acupressure or other alternative therapies.
- Acupressure does not cure bacterial infections so acupressure is contra-indicated for UTIs for example.
- Acupressure is also not a treatment for cancer, contagious skin diseases, or sexually transmitted diseases but can help alleviate symptoms.
After an acupressure session, take care to protect yourself from cold as your body heat is lowered. So, keep warm when you finish an acupressure routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.