Doctor in Inlaks General Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Inlaks General HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl I am pregnant 1 month and and what I do now please solve my problem I requested to you.
Dr Richika Sahay, IVF Specialist of India IVF Clinic Reproduction (or making a baby) is a simple and natural experience for most couples. However, for some couples it is very difficult to conceive.
A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy.
Male infertility is diagnosed when, after testing both partners, reproductive problems have been found in the male.
Having a successful pregnancy | fertility | miscarriage | pregnancy |
Menopause is when the ovaries stop releasing eggs and menstruation ends. The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition. Menopause happens because the woman's ovaries stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Symptoms vary from woman to woman. Common symptoms of menopause include; hot flashes, bloating and weight gain, mood changes, fatigue, stress, bone loss, vaginal dryness and itching, etc.
Adding the right foods to your diet as you approach menopause can actually reduce or prevent menopause symptoms.
1) Drink plenty of water daily to avoid water retention, dryness etc.
2) Include more of fruits and vegetables in diet which are high in fiber and antioxidants.
3) Include whole grains in diet like oats, brown rice, barley, etc provides B vitamins. Whole grains also contain folic acid and fiber which helps lower risk for cardiovascular diseases, which rises after menopause.
4) Get enough calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin K in diet for bones health. Sources: Low fat dairy products, yogurt, broccoli, green leafy vegetables,Foods and cereals fortified with vitamin D, fish, olive oil, flax seeds, etc.
5) Include Iron-rich foods like red meat, poultry, nuts, leafy green vegetables and eggs in diet. As menopausal women are at risk for anemia.
6) Increase your intake of phyto-oestrogen rich food. Sources: soya milk and soya flour, linseeds, tofu, pumpkins seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.
7) Maintain weight. Tips: Have small frequent meals, don’t skip meals, drink plenty of water, eat in small plates, include whole grains, complex carbs, lean protein and low fat dairy products in diet, avoid fried and processed food, avoid junk food, limit salt and sugar intake, don’t smoke, avoid drinking alcohol.
8) Be physically active. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise daily.
9) Sleep well and avoid taking stress. Try Yoga.
10) Avoid alcohol, smoking, limit sugar and salt intake, avoid all fatty food and processed foods.
A Small Penis: Some Advantages
A small penis is often the butt of many jokes and most men wish to be associated with a larger model rather than a smaller one. Yet, as is widely reported, proper skill and good penis care are ultimately more important in terms of sexual fulfillment than penis size. Nonetheless, if for nothing more than the physical impression it makes, men take pains to being known as the possessor of a small penis. However, there in fact are advantages to having a more modestly sized endowment.
- Fear factor. Pornography would have the world believe that when a woman lays eyes on a penis of jaw-dropping size, she immediately goes into frenzied lust and can barely contain herself until she has possession of that monstrous penis. In fact, when a man is truly huge, many women have the opposite reaction, worrying about how a piece of equipment that large can fit inside of her and whether it is going to cause pain. (In fact, the vagina is remarkable for its ability to accommodate large penises, but there can sometimes be pain involved, especially if there is not sufficient lubrication.) A man with a small penis need not worry about evoking such anxiety in a potential mate.
- Lowered expectations. One of the key advantages of a small penis is that expectations are lessened. Many people make the assumption that a big penis is going to equal great sex, but that is not always true. The average amount of time that elapses from penetration to ejaculation is around 3 minutes, and that holds true regardless of size. With a bigger penis, many women expect more and are disappointed. With a small penis, they don't have exalted expectations and may in fact be surprised at how successful their partner is at lovemaking.
- More care. And indeed, often a man with a small penis is an exceptional lover. It's not unusual for a modestly endowed man to want to prove that it truly is skill that counts more than size. As a result, he may be more inclined to engage in passionate foreplay, to experiment with new positions, to take time to ascertain what his lover wants and needs. That's by no means to imply that a man with a big penis will not do this - just that the small penis man tends to have more reason to do so.
- Better condom fit. Some men with large penises complain that condoms are too tight or otherwise don't fit properly. Count among small penis advantages the ability to more easily get a proper-fitting condom - which is important not only for comfort but also to decrease the chance of the condom breaking during sex.
Are there disadvantages to having a small penis? Yes, of course. But those are harped on so frequently that men can lose sight of some of the advantages. Regardless of size, men need to be appreciative of what they have and work on how to best use it.
Advantages are nice, whether one has a small penis, a medium or a large one. But penises of all size can benefit from the daily application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin. The best crèmes will include a number of vitamins, such as B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Penis skin can be kept more attractive and appealing if the skin is well moisturized (so select a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E) and if it gets plenty of vitamin A (found in many crèmes), which has anti-aging and blemish-fighting properties.
Does Asexuality Impact Penis Health?
For most men, maintaining their penis health is a priority. Even if they may not take all the steps necessary to keep their penis in prime condition, they still make some effort. And although they may do so partially because of the non-sexual functions in which the penis is involved, there's little doubt that for many men, being sure that the penis is likely to function superbly in sexual situations is a major motivating factor. And that's a two-way street, because using the penis in a sexual manner helps to maintain penis health. But what about men who fall in the asexuality spectrum? Does their asexuality impact their penis health?
Before getting into that question, it's important to have an understanding of what asexuality is. It used to be that an asexual was considered a person who didn't have any sexual or romantic feelings toward any person, of either sex. But nowadays defining asexuality is a little more complicated.
Asexuality.org offers this definition: "An asexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction. Unlike celibacy, which people choose, asexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. Asexuality does not make our lives any worse or any better, we just face a different set of challenges than most sexual people. There is considerable diversity among the asexual community; each asexual person experiences things like relationships, attraction, and arousal somewhat differently."
The point about diversity is key. Some people who are asexual feel no romantic feelings about another person; others may feel romantic feelings but have no desire to act on those feelings in a sexual way.
Similarly, some people who are asexual don't have a desire for sex of any kind; others may not feel a desire for sex with other people, but they may enjoy having sex with themselves through masturbation.
So why is there a question concerning whether male asexuality could impact penis health? Mainly because there is still a great deal of research to be done in the field of asexuality. One of the questions that needs to be considered is whether an asexual man who does not engage in masturbation may in some way be negatively impacting his penis health.
One school of thought would lean toward saying that yes, there is an impact. As most men know, there is a "use it or lose it" aspect to penis health, Meaning, for example, that a man needs to experience some degree of sexual activity (partner-based or with his own hand) in order to keep the penis in good working order. However, that typically means good working sexual order - that the penis will be more likely to perform sexually if it is exercised. If a person is not interested in sex, this would seem to be a moot point.
Of course, it's probably a good idea for the penis to function "normally" even if sex is not in the game plan; but a person with asexuality does have a normally functioning penis. He still gets erections throughout the day and night. And if he does not masturbate, his penis will still periodically release semen through nocturnal emissions. So this school of thought would believe that asexuality does not have an impact on penis health.
Whether asexuality does have an impact on penis health has not been definitively researched yet. But whatever the definition, most men could benefit from using a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crèmes will contain ingredients that are conducive to maintaining the health of the penis skin, such as moisturizers (like Shea butter and vitamin E) and antioxidants (such as alpha lipoic acid). A crème with vitamin A is also a good idea, as this vitamin has antibacterial properties that can help reduce unwanted and embarrassing penis odor.
Penis Problems Can Be Due to Low Energy
Low energy can be an issue for men in many different areas. When energy levels are low, it's hard to be effective at one's job, for instance, or to find the ability to make repairs around the house. But men who pay attention to penis health know that lack of energy can also translate into penis problems - especially into erectile dysfunction. Since guys want to avoid penis problems at all costs, it's worth it to consider why low energy might be a problem and take time to find new ways to get energized.
Energy issues are not uncommon, and the good news is that they can usually be addressed. So if lack of energy is causing some penis problems, it's worth the effort to find the cause and correct it.
Among the common causes to explore are:
- Lack of exercise. This may seem counterintuitive: if a guy is feeling tired, won't exercising make him more tired? Not really. Being physically active pumps oxygen around the body and peps up most people, so doing a few jumping jacks or dancing around the room for a few minutes may be enough to "wake a guy up" just before sex. That's good for the short term, but solving long term low energy states may require committing to regular exercise. It doesn't have to be a lot - a half-hour or 45 minutes three or four times a week is often enough to make a big difference.
- Diet. If a guy has packed on 10 extra pounds (or 20 or 30 or... ), he's likely to feel much more sluggish. Losing weight by eating right can go a long way to restoring energy levels. But it's not just those who are overweight who may need to correct their diet; some men of normal weight still consume foods which sap their energy. Consulting with a doctor before altering diet is important, but in general, diets that emphasize fresh fruits and vegetables and play down foods rich in sugar can make a big difference.
- Losing sleep. No matter how manly a guy is, he still needs to get plenty of shut-eye if he wants to perform at his best. Getting insufficient sleep is one of the primary reasons behind low energy (and behind erect penis problems). Sleep needs vary from one person to another, with some needing more and some needing less than the recommended eight hours. Determining how much sleep an individual needs and then sticking to a schedule that allows for that amount of sleep is crucial.
- Anxiety. Worrying about job performance or relationship woes or paying bills can be a big energy drain. People who have too much anxiety in their lives should look for ways to de-stress - yoga classes, meditation, consulting with a mental health professional, etc.
- Low testosterone. Sometimes energy can be down in a man because his testosterone levels have dropped. Testosterone drops normally as a man ages, so it helps to have those levels checked periodically to see if they have dropped too much.
Finding ways to keep energy levels high can be one way to address penis problems affecting a man's sex life.
Beyond beating low energy, one way to address penis problems is to keep an eye on penis health and to daily apply a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Search out a crème that includes vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin." It has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function, which is needed for proper penis health. The crème should include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Masturbation Month: Handy Tips for Getting Handy
Most guys certainly don't need a special occasion for masturbation, but for those who do - or who just want a legitimate excuse to up their self-fondling game - May is officially designated as masturbation month. It's a good time to celebrate getting handy with oneself and for those who are more "above board" about their masturbation, to come clean and make no bones about the fact that masturbation is an important part of their lives. (And, of course, it can play a role in helping maintain penis health by exercising the penis and keeping it in good shape.) But if a guy is going to go all out and celebrate masturbation month with as much self-pleasuring as he can, some handy preparation tips are in order.
- Know the limits. Sure, it can be tremendous fun to abandon oneself and really get into masturbating in a big way. But guys need to know their limits. If they tend to masturbate for a few minutes every once in a while, it's probably not best to jump in to masturbating for hours on end. If a guy really wants to explore marathon masturbation sessions during May, he should work his way into it, starting slow and building up to longer sessions.
- Be sure to lubricate. It is hard to emphasize this enough. Rubbing oneself raw can be a painful experience - and can keep a guy from masturbating while the red, raw penis recovers. Using a good lubricant and reapplying it as needed is absolutely crucial. Some guys tend to use their saliva when masturbating, but for a long session, something more is likely going to be needed. Take the time to get a good lubricant; the penis deserves it.
- Seek visual assistance. Some guys masturbate using only their own mental facilities to create arousal, and that's great. But if a guy is thinking about masturbating more often or for longer periods of time, he may need some "outside assistance" in the form of erotic literature, pornographic pictures, adult films, etc.
- Consider others. Celebrating masturbation is a wonderful thing - but it's important to keep in mind that others may not be as open to the idea. Talking about masturbation is one thing, but providing unwanted pictures or opening the door for the pizza delivery guy while being handy is not acceptable.
- Think about explorations. Masturbation month is a good time to explore new facets of self-stimulation. This may mean exploring different ways of masturbating, incorporating sex toys into masturbation or finding new sexual fantasies, scenarios or visuals to utilize. Some guys may take this opportunity to explore masturbation with another person or persons, online or in a live situation. Stretching boundaries can be very good for a person, but he needs to still practice appropriate caution to prevent any unwanted consequences.
Getting handy with oneself during masturbation month is an opportunity for a man to learn more about his penis and his desires. His journey will be made easier if the penis is already in its best health, something which is easier to accomplish through the daily application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It's very easy, during masturbation month, for a man to get overenthusiastic and end up with a very sore penis. In such cases, a crème with a potent combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) can provide much-needed relief. Ideally the crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent oxidative stress and damage by tackling unwanted excess free radicals.