Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha ZanwarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male and I have stone problem in kidney from last 6 months. What should i do? Please advise.
I have been under severe stress and strain for the past two years due to financial and other problems. How do I overcome this?
Hi I am 26 years old, I have wheatish complexion and I need to make my skin fairer. Please suggest me the best product. I have some scars which is very less.
I'm facing hair loss since few months. I want to go for hair transplantation. Is it advisable? Or otherwise is there any alternative for regrowth of my lost hair? Like any treatment.
I have got all symptoms of dengue but dengue test is negative. My platelets is falling too low. What should I do?
I am 27 years male. I have itching problem below testis and surrounded area of testis and also getting pus on that area. Because of pus it smell whenever I itching. The area where I have itching it became dark. Because of this I am not able to wear an underwear also. Please suggest me what I have to do?
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dear sir, I had testicular tumor in 2011 and removed left testicle. My age is 35, marrying in next month, will it effect my marital life.
I am facing with dandruff problem, already tried many methods but no result. Due to this hairfall is high, what to do?
Am 37 years Male, weight 105 kg, ocuupcation IT Employee work long hour, I am feeling unsteady while walking seems will fell down, feeling dizzy while eating, can not stand for longtime heartbeats increases. recently undergone all tests. Have triglycerides 269, cholesterol 101, FBS 104, ECG sinus tachardia rate 106. Please advice.
I am getting blood when I do brush from last 15-20 days. What is the solution for this and why this happen.
My family members all are lien. So I am also very lien. I am 26 years now and my weight is only 46 kgs. I really really want to improve my weight. And I am so weak. The weakest body with lots of pain and very lien. How to improve my weight. Suggest some low rated best medicines and powder for me. Please help me to improve my weight as well as strength.
I came to knpw that through Ayurveda we can cure Diabetics. Is it possible to cure this deadly disease. Could you please explain some remedies of this disease.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.