Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha ZanwarYour feedback matters!
I had itching, swelling and redness problem in vagina. I used flyover on. Vagina ,the swelling and redness problem is more but sometimes I feel itching and the discharge from vagina is different (yellowish. What should I use to get these two problems solved?
Hi I have developed a sebacious cyst near my private part please advice any tablet . I face this once in a year very painful please advice ?
I want to improve my color can I use glutathione soaps and tablets where will I get them and what dose please help.
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound scan yesterday. I saw a baby s heartbeat and it measures 173 beat. And in report I found in right ovary there is a corpus leutal cyst which measures 1.6 cm and I didn't have any bleeding or pain. Kindly help me .wat exactly it is. I am very much worried.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The Ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello, I am 23 yrs old. Since 2 years I've been suffering with back pain. I am unable to sit properly, I used to sit with any support. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from arthritis. She suffers from acute pain in joints. The problem is persistent since last 1 year. She is on medication. Can you please tell some exercises which would help reduce the pain?
My mom is bcums red sumtyms dat is one eye d side portion bcums red wats d reason behind dat sum says its cx of high BP.
My father have suffering from liver cirrhosis disease due to extreme drinking of alcohol and also diabetes and low blood pressure. Previously his treatment was on a normal way but yesterday his doctor said that u consult with another doctor in Delhi. Because there process of hematology is more efficient than their. So kindly consult. I can show you the reports of his hematology test if needed.
I am 18 years old, 1) my hair is getting white, any idea to stop whit hair 2) I'm black I wnna become white.
I generally speak in phone for an hour or two a day. From an year my ears started paining while speaking. And this pain level is increasing now a days. What's the reason? Is use of Bluetooth an alternative?
Cut the salt to cut the body fat
Eating more than the recommended 2500 mg (1 tablespoon) of sodium each day will cause you to retain water and weight gain. Sodium holds up to 50 times its weight in water. When you limit the amount of sodium you eat your body will begin to expel some that unwanted water weight.
The urge to drink water is a good indicator that your sodium intake is too high. As your sodium levels get high your body ask for more water to dilute the sodium by making you thirsty.
A lot of bars offer salty snacks such as peanuts and chips for free, after customers get thirsty they will order drinks to quench their thirst. So watch out for salty snacks and remove them from the diet to lose weight fast.