Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Can I make my chest broad after 45 years of age by weightlifting or doing exercises, if yes, then what type of exercises and what type of diet should I take?
Hi, I am 18 years old and i'm from Mexico. And Today I woke up with twinges in the right side of the stomach, every twinge lasts 2 seconds and it happens like 1 or 2 hours I feel it again .That's my only discomfort for now. Help please.
I have tried various health treatments, bt not affecting my health. Can you suggest me how to gain the body mass.
If your idea of the perfect weight loss meal is plain chicken or fish with a salad and brown rice, then you're missing out on some major ingredients shown by reams of research to help the body burn fat: herbs and spices.
Herbs and spices are the best way to add flavor to food for no extra calories, sugar, sodium, or other junk, which is critical to do when you're trying to lose weight. Research shows that if you don't like the taste of what you eat, you are much less likely to stick to any diet, no matter how disciplined you are. Herbs and spices add a significant amount of flavor to food and can turn, for example, that piece of plain chicken into a restaurant-worthy meal, thanks to just a little rosemary, paprika, sea salt, and ground pepper.
Many herbs and spices can actually boost your metabolism and help your body burn fat more quickly.
Here are 7 herbs and spices with science-backed powers to help you lose all the weight you want:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is one of the best weight loss herbs because it helps to stabilise blood sugar level, keeps you full for a longer time, decreases hunger pangs and metabolises fats at a faster rate.
- Ginger: Ginger is a very good body cleanser. Ginger helps to remove the food logged in the digestive system and thus prevents fat storage and weight gain.
- Cardamom: This spice helps boost your metabolism and improve your body's ability to burn fat.
- Turmeric: This yellow-orange spice has several weight-loss properties. It helps to reduce the formation of fat tissues, thus lowering total body fat and prevents weight gain.
- Cumin: Cumin helps to improve your digestive process and production of energy. Cumin seeds also help to boost your immune system.
- Flax Seeds: Flaxseeds acts as a bulking agent and gives you a feeling of fullness. Thus, they prevent you from overeating and help you to lose weight.
- Black pepper: This commonly-used spice is filled with a compound called piperine. This compound helps in boosting your metabolism. Black pepper also helps in improving your digestive system and helps to burn fat at a faster rate.