Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir mai mota hona chahta huu par mai mota nahii ho paa raha maine kafi tarike apnay hai mote hone ke lie. Kitni dwai khai but kuch bhi frak nahi pada. Plzz sir aap mujhe batay kii maii kyaa karuu jis see mai mota hoo jaw. Mujhe mota hone ke lie kya karna chahie. Plzz sugest me. Plzz.
I wish to increase my weight. My weight is below normal. So, could you please suggest me few methods?
My friend Priya is very thin and short she wants to tall and strong and fit body now what should she doing.
Hi! I have been working out since 3 months and I've reduced my body fat, now I want to build lean muscle. I was wondering if it is possible to build quality lean muscle without whey protein supplements and by just protein from chicken and eggs. Also could anyone help me with the best protein source in vegetarian. Please guide. Thank you.
Hello Sir Im 21 year old Sir muze apna weight badhana hai please tell me any idea im very weak please help me.
I am 17 years old my weight is 39 kg I want to increase my weight up to 48.5 kg tell me how I can increase my weight.
Hii! I am 20years old. My height is 5.11ft. And my weight is 56kg. I want to increase my weight so please give me solution.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.