Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Goyal Acupuncture ClinicYour feedback matters!
There is clicking sound in my knees when I bent it every time and there is no pain ,actually I enjoy doing this I am quite addictive to this it also happens in my right hand wrist please suggest how to stop this. PS- I do walking about 2 km every day.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
I am 37 year old from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tommy reduce fat from tommy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
Having heavy regular pains and nerves stiffness in wrist, ankles, finger nuckles and having heavy pain in ankles while walking. Earlier use to have knee pains as well.
In today's stressful life, we have so much to focus on, whether it's juggling work, family or friends. In this rut, our eating habits go for a toss and we forget what our mothers have been telling us since we were kids, to eat our vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are the roughage we need to keep our digestive systems functioning well and protect us from developing serious illnesses such as cancer.
Yes, you read it right! Adding a recommended portion of greens to our diet is a really promising way of reducing the risk of cancer for an average person. While it has to be admitted that they may not always taste great, by a long shot, mothers have been right in forcing their kids to eat their quota.
In fact, the ancient medicinal field of Ayurveda justifies this as it says the vegetables are required to replenish the body of its juices. Also, there has been scientific research which has been able to link lower cancer rates with people who consume green and yellow vegetables.
So, now that it is well known that these vegetables are good for us, the question is how we go about including them in our diets.
That brings us, to the selection of the green vegetables. One should remember that these vegetables usually shrink on being cooked, so he or she should account for that. What a person is going to select really depends on his or her taste but Swiss chard, sorrel and turnip greens are just some options, along with collard, the wonder health food that is kale, and even the simple, well known spinach which is much maligned among children around the world!
Also, it is very important to make sure the vegetables are washed adequately. An additional thing to be kept in mind is that it is not good to cook these vegetables in cookware that is made out of aluminium. This alters the taste of the vegetables.
The health benefits of vegetables like these goes well beyond reducing the risk of an individual to cancer. The amount of iron in the blood, also called haemoglobin, is given a mega boost by consuming dark green vegetables. The array of health benefits even apart from this is just so immense, to say the very least. Vitamins A, B1, B2 as well as K are just some of the vitamins which green vegetables are rich in. Other than that, these vegetables are replete with magnesium, potassium and so much else!
After all this, there is no reason not to have green leafy vegetables on a daily basis. Mothers' wisdom can't really be argued with, right?
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.