Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder DwariyaYour feedback matters!
Dear Drs. I had medium asian skin tone I want to become white. So please say which cream cab be more suitable and that to I have few pimples on my face.
I have dandruff in my hair . It is irritating me itching .so I wanted to ask any natural remedy for the removal of the dandruff?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this.
Sir I m 19 years old male I m having acne on my face and neck from the last 6-7 years what should I do or eat to prevent them and reduce them.
Hi am facing face pimple and oily skin issues from last few years and oil is too much that j need to wash face every few minutes and this oil causes acne and pimples.
What is the symptoms of flu? And second I have little white pimple since childhood in my face and sometimes my hand? Pls give me some suggestion.
I have lots of black dots or black spots on my face. I haven't tried anything except some face creams but still no changes. These dots are spread all over the face. Is there any permanent solution for this without effecting my face looks.
I am 21 year old and my hair is loss please help to retrieve my hair naturally and suggest any good shampoo can I use shampoo daily or not because I don't use shampoo daily my hair is itchy and fallen please suggest daily care for wash.
Stretch marks are white marks, which are caused due to distension of the skin. These appear on the skin as stubborn lines. The most common cause of stretch marks in women is pregnancy, and otherwise they may also appear on abdomen, thighs and limbs due to gaining or losing weight too quickly.
Causes of stretch marks:
Stretch marks appear when the skin suddenly expands due to which the skin loses its elasticity by stretching too much in a short time frame. This causes white, ugly lines on the skin. These are very difficult to tackle or remove unless you make some efforts to do so.
Home Remedies For Stretch Marks Removal:
Here are some natural ways, which can improve the appearance of the stretched skin a lot, and can fade out stretch marks over time.
- Applying castor oil on stretch marks and massaging for some 5 to 10 minutes help. After the massage, you should immediately wrap the area in a soft cloth and then apply hot-water bag or a hot pad on the skin over the cloth. Daily treatment for a month reduces stretch marks a lot.
- Daily massaging of the skin lightly with pure Aloe Vera gel, and then rinsing it with lukewarm water also gives good results.
- Apply egg whites on the area and leave them to dry. Then wash it with cold water. You should repeat this for at least 2 weeks.
- Use either pure lemon juice or a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice and apply the juice on the affected skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use sugar with a little almond oil and few drops of lemon juice to make a mixture. Use this everyday on skin to exfoliate the skin while bathing to see visibly lighter stretch marks.
- Potato juice is a good stretch marks remover. You should use this juice on skin daily before bathing and leave for some time.
- Daily massage with warm olive oil is a great remedy for the stretch marks.
- Drink a lot of water. As long as you keep your skin hydrated, you will find all other methods working great on the skin.
Medical Treatment for Removing Stretch Marks:
Laser Stretch Mark Removal: During a laser stretch mark removal procedure, a beam of light removes thin layers of skin around the stretch marks. Instead of burning or cutting the affected skin areas like other lasers, it uses high-energy ultraviolet laser light to disrupt the molecular bonds in the skin tissue, which causes the tissue to disintegrate in a process known as ablation. Once laser stretch mark removal is complete, stretch marks will have disappeared, and a renewed, healthy appearance will result.
Benefits of Laser Stretch Mark Treatment:
The most important benefit of laser stretch mark removal is its effectiveness. The treatment has a very high rate of patient satisfaction. It is also extremely safe; the excimer laser is precisely controlled, with little potential to cause injury.
Surgical Stretch Mark Removal: Surgical stretch mark removal is the only effective option for the complete and permanent elimination of stretch marks.
Other Stretch Mark Removal Treatments:
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are most commonly used on the face to treat wrinkles and age spots, but they can be used on other areas of the body for stretch mark removal.
- Microdermabrasion: Both microdermabrasion and chemical peels improve the appearance of stretch marks through the removal of the skin's top layers.
- Blue Light Therapy: Although more widely used for acne treatment, blue light therapy is sometimes used to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Because stretch mark removal is customized to the individual patient, consulting a cosmetic dermatologist specializing in stretch mark removal is the best way to get information on your specific case.
I am having lots of hair fall from past 8 months. Recently I noticed that I have dandruff. Please provide me a solution.
I am working in a office but suddenly from last two months I am loosing weight and also lot of hair fall.
I am 21 year male and I had so many scars and black dots on face I used so many cosmetic creams but no result please suggest the correct one.
Dear sir, I have an acne problem from last 2 years. So, please give me a proper solution to solve this problem.?
Opting for a hair transplant can be one of the many ways in which you can curb your receding hairline and put an end to baldness. This procedure involves taking hair from areas of the head that have dense hair growth, such as the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair needs to be created.
If you’re a MAN, these points should decide the time for getting a hair transplant surgery:
- You have been losing hair from male pattern baldness( a pattern of hair thinning and hair loss that occurs on the crown area, forming an ‘M’ shape) over years.
- Your hair loss persists despite taking medications to stop it.
- Your hair fall has reached a plateau stage (no growth or loss phase) and has stabilised.
- If you’ve experienced hair loss due to burns, trauma or cosmetic procedures.
If you’re a WOMAN, the right time to opt for a hair transplant procedure is when:
- You have lost hair as a result of burns or trauma.
- Your hair loss has been brought on by cosmetic procedures, like face lifts.
- You have female pattern hair loss.
4 MYTHS associated with hair transplant you shouldn’t believe!
Myth 1: Hair transplant gives you a head full of hair
Fact: This is not the case. Hair transplant only serves to lessen your bald appearance. It is a procedure that works by re-distributing your existing scalp hair in order to advance the front hairline. As a result, you end up looking younger with an appearance of a fuller head of hair.
Myth 2: It can be carried out at any age
Fact: This procedure should be ideally performed when your hairfall has more or less stopped experiencing any change, following a period of activity. Although it’s not easy to define the exact age as to when you would reach the plateau stage, this procedure should be done after 23 years of age.
Myth 3: It does not leave behind any scars
Fact: You can expect minimal scarring in a hair transplant surgery. Of the varied methods employed in hair transplant, it’s the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method that doesn’t leave behind a linear scar, but multiple small dots in the area from where the hair has been taken.They are hardly visible to the naked eye and hence FUE is more popular now-a-days.
Myth 4: It’s a very painful procedure
Fact : Hair transplant is performed under local anaesthesia. The site where follicular units will be harvested is made numb using sedatives and injections of local anaesthetic medicines, so that you don’t feel any pain whatsoever.