Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi AbhyankarYour feedback matters!
During lavatory (dry cough) it pains me in the right below the lungs since 5 days. I had kidney stone past 1 year but was drained before. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day, Age 21 Male.
I am willing to quite alcohol I drink once a week What can be side effects of withdrawing What can stop or kill the urge.
From a husband's point of view 'A Happy Wife Means a Happy Life'. To keep most women happy is giving them unconditional love and support. If a husband wants to love his wife unconditionally, he should always be sure that her emotional tank is full. One of the best ways to do that is to affirm her constantly, let her know by words and actions that you value her, respect her and lover her.
For ages a husband's role has been that of a provider and protector. Men earn money to support the family and women would take care of home and children.
In the present scenario, most husband and wife are equally qualified but still women are and will always be mothers too, so they can never be free from the responsibilities of taking care of home and above all taking care of their children. While carry out all these responsibilities, her own goals and dreams take a back seat.
Give her the confidence: When a wife is handling various roles, her husband's support is very important for her to succeed. A husband supporting his wife through all phases also gives a very positive message to their children it indirectly evokes extreme confidence in them throughout their life.
Support her: A husband needs to give his wife confidence that you can do it and I will help you do it. Be it in taking care of children, progressing in career, adjusting with the in-laws and small or big things men should encourage and support their wives achieve happiness.
Treat her as an equal: Husband and wife in marriage are meant to be equal partners. Both need to work as a team in order to have a successful family. Though husbands and wives have different skills and characteristics, each of them contributes to the success of a happy home.
Make her feel special: Helping her in her responsibilities or small actions to make her feel special are enough. These give her the reassurance that you are around.
Be there when times are difficult: The best is when you there to sort out her problems and to make things easier for her. Be there to support her in times of stress. It could be work, family or a personal issue, handle it together.
My is always in distribution can you help me even after I got up from a sleep I can't control my anger.
Hi I wanna know 1 thing and that is I always or I frequently get very angry as well as aggressive in small fights or even when somebody do not complete my wish etc so now I wanna know that is this is the symptom of any mental illness or not.
Sir, since last three years I feel palpitation in my left upper elbow specially while resting/sleeping where as all cardiac tests are okay, underwent anxiety treatment for three months but all in vain, no specific stress, is it tennis elbow or something else, which specialist I should consult, please suggest.
I have hoarseness of voice for last two weeks. I am a smoker. Smoke 8 cigs daily. Is there anything to concern? Should I visit any ENT doctor.
I am a 21 years old female and I need some help related to my health issues. I get angry very quickly on anything or on any persons starting from strangers to my parents. I am going through many problems through out my life, starting from family problems, studies, carriers, health issues, no friendzone and lots more. How can I get control over it?
I have a lot of pain in my lower back. As I study generally 8 hrs a day, so that it pains alot. I also do yoga (for back pain only) in the morning and walking too. Sometimes pain increase upto the extent that I have to put moov or volini. Please help me with proper treatment. Hoping for proper and prompt response.
I am 32 year old married and a mother of 5 years old. Facing symptoms of stress, anxiety, frustration since many months. Many times feel doing suicide. Please help me whether it is a mental illness or something else which cause for some time only? do I need to consult psychiatrist or to take mental therapy? I am tired. Please help me.
I have been suffering from weakness since 3 days and little bit body pain and little bit headache too. Ac to me Its because Of irregular in my day meal.
The institution of marriage is a herculean task; little does it rest on the sanctified rituals and other vows of commitment. Tying of the knot is perhaps symbolic of the several ups and downs a couple faces together. Marriage is challenging precisely because of the myriad problems it entails. What makes a marriage successful is how two loving individuals face and combat each of these issues.
Let us take a look at the common marital issues:
- Money could grab a place between partners: Monetary problems can come in the way of happy living. Monetary constraints can make partners bicker as they lead to severe tension. If making both ends meet is a constant worry or if one individual earns way less than the other, friction in the marriage is but expected.
- Relatives and in- laws could irk your bond: Officious relatives, in- laws and other apparent well- wishers can do loads to spoil your marriage. They tend to create differences between husband and wife. There are times when they convey lies between the couple. Their unnecessary curiosity can also dampen your bond.
- Domestic responsibilities could also be the issue: Husbands and wives may have arguments and serious fights over issues related to the household; cleaning, washing, buying grocery can trigger disputes within the family. Housework should, therefore, be shared and done by both the partners.
- Decisions with regard to rear up children are often problematic: Married couples can behave in bizarre ways when it comes to taking decisions on behalf of their children. A difference in opinion in decision- making can make partners review their choice of one another. They may even doubt their child's secure future in the hands of their partner.
- Irregular sex can be a threat to emotional intimacy: Marriage endows a couple with so many duties that they may fail to make love that frequently. Lack of sexual intercourse can create marital problems.