Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna D GoreYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctors, Query is regarding my daughter's health (14years old. 5 ft height, 45KG). I would like to know, regarding some solutions for the irregular periods. Please let me know the maximum days that we can wait for a doctor's consultation. Please let me know what kind of medical tests are initially required in case it the issue is continued. Thanks for your kind advice/support.
My son is suffering from mucous and bloody stool since one and half month. I have checked and consulted with two pediatric doctors and one of them suggested to cut out cow's milk from his mother's diet. The doctor also told us that my son has an anal fissure and thus Sucral ointment is suggested for him. Baby's mother did not take any diary product and egg for the last 14 days and we use the sucral ointment till day. But we are not seeing any improvement in his health. We are seeing some little drops of blood two or three times everyday, when he passes stool and some times he passes out excessive gas. My son is only two and half months old and he has no fever at all. He is gaining weight 200 gms in every week and also sleep well. So what is his actual problem and how long it takes to cure this problem completely?
My daughter, 1 years 2mths old, fell down on floor last night while standing and from her front tooth blood started coming. Later we noticed her left front teeth chipped n since mouthing I am noticing she is not able to bite my finger when I am putting it in her mouth and shouting jus by trying to cut it.
Sir, my daughter aged 5, taking Dr. Mercola multivitamin for children, which contains 2000 iu of vitamin d3, is it safe for my daughter, as she is india, Dr. Mercola says it is safe, please guide me. Thanks.
My kid is 3.2 years old with a weight 13.4 kg. Concerned with his weight and physic. He is so leans, worried of his growth. He eats very moderate. Please suggest whether this is under weight. If yes, suggest to improve his hunger aspects.
My baby is 5 months old and passes urine 2 to 3 times within half an hour and 15 to 20 times a day. What could be the problem and what should I do about it? Please help me.
Yesterday Done the delivery procedure. It's baby girl But due to toilet in her mouth Dr. Said and Start NICU. As we see my child All is OK Just she take breath very fastly after she birth, And then she is very fine.
We have a pre mature born daughter now almost turning 4 years in this mid Nov. She is very active (can say hyperactive). However she has problem with sleeping. Few days in a month she will not sleep properly and gets up (in sleep) again and again and cries. Once her mother or I take her in lap (for a few minutes) she settles. This happens few times on such a night. This is most evident when she doesn't sleep in the afternoon and sleeps early. Even otherwise she sleeps late in the night between 11: 30-12: 00. Most of the days she sleeps in the afternoon/eve for about 2 to 2.5 hrs.
My daughter is only 14 months. Can there be anything else than teething pain that she is crying at night and also feeling not to eat anything in daytime except milk. She is irritated in day wanting to be in my lap all the time.
I am 16 years of old male. my mind is not so sharp what should i do for this ?. Please doctor help me.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.