Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RanjanYour feedback matters!
I want to ask that I have pain in my toe from last 15 days I have taken medicine but it's not working what should I do?
Suffering from chronic rheumatoid arthritis in both knees and cartilage loss. Can walk only with help of NSAIDs. Can you help?
I am a 30 years old male. Bachelor. I am having pain in my neck and shoulder from a long time. Have done exercises a lot. But no cure. What do I do?
Sir today I fall from bike, bike handle hits under my left side rib. I went to ortho specialist and took one xray. Doctor said that no problem. And suggest paracetamol with diclofenac and pantop, oxalgin gel. But when I took deep breath I feel pain. Is any problem. Please respond. Suggest any precautions.
When I run fast I have a continuous pain in my both leg when I did not run my pain is normal how can I overcome this problem. I am 20 year old.
She has also gone through paralysis attack twice. But there is no relief In back pain. Please advise.
My back pains a lot. At times pain becomes more. I am not able to study even what do I do? please suggest me? I cant sit for a long time.
I have to study for an exam which is very important for my career, I graduated ten years back, now I find it very difficult to concentrate while studying, I should have started three months back but even now I have barely made any serious efforts. I don't have the motivation, I am going through a difficult time and feel depressed.
I went for a pelvic operation due to dislocation caused at pelvic joint due to accident. What is the total duration of recovery.
Hello, my age is 49 ,There is a pain in my joints and my uric acid is 7, I am a badminton player, when I take medicine it will be fine but when I don't there is pain starts in my joints and legs. So guide me which doctor ,medicine and food is helpful for me.
Are there any interactions between homeopathy medicine and benadryl. I mean if I intake homeopathy medicine for arthritis. And for insomnia I take benadryl.
Respected doctors I am boy of 22 years. Recently I am feeling cracks noises from coming out from my right knee. Sometimes it was paining since last 2 days but today its not paining so far. I think I masturbate regularly might be its reason. Is it true. What should I do sir.
My shoulders are getting so much of pain I think the nerves are paining I have went so many hospital but no result pls help.
Sir, I am 18 years old in class 10th I suffered from fracture in left hand I got cured by taking medicine but after that I think my height has stopped so what should I do?
Hi, I am a 61 year old woman. However my heel has been paining for last several months when I walk. I am used to walking 5 kms per day but the heel pain has intensified. Could you suggest what I should do and if any tests are required.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.