Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RanjanYour feedback matters!
I am working in service sector industry and I am working for 11 hrs daily and I am getting back pain problem could you please suggest me what exactly I have to do? Please help me. Looking for your response.
1. Myself Gyanendra Verma, from Bareilly UP. I am suffering from backbone pain from last 3-4 months, please tell me the treatment of this disease. 2. My younger brother is suffering from fifiorytis in eyes last 3 months, please suggest the best treatment for this disease.
Dr. My mother has been suffering from joint pain and muscle pain if she sits somewhere more than a hour then it becomes very difficult for her to get up yesterday I got her sugar and uric acid reports what I am sending you in picture please tell me that does her these reports and pain in joints has any concern.
I fell down on my left side on the tiles, there is pain from my thighs to the foot on my left side. what medicine should I take for immediate relief from pain. i am a diabetic patient.
Sir/mam, There is one small chicken bone sticked in my right upper side of tonsil. And I had done my neck X-Ray and CT SCAN of neck but doctor had said to me that there is no chicken bone, but I can touch that bone from my tongue. And my neck is paining too much from 3 months. Sir what should I do now. Please give me solution.
Sir my body weight is very high as per my height. When I do some hard work I feel very tired and a back pain created for the work. How can I loss my weight?
1 am 22 years old women and I have backpain last 3 months. I can't sit more than 30 minute's. Its a serious problem or not? Give suggestions for this problem? I need to take treatment or not?
I have pain in my left leg. Right above the knee. It is a muscle pain. I have a problem when I fold my leg.
I am surfing from back and neck pain while driving and workout. Can you suggest me what is the reason and what should can I do to get rid of it?
Hii. Doctor. I have one problem which makes me sad. I m 23 yrs unmarried girl. Since 6 month I have stomach pain around my belly bottom and more in left side or lower part of stomach the pain is occur when I m pressing my stomach with my fingers than pain is realise. Last 6 month every month this type of stomach pain in come. And 5 to 6 days the pain automatically gone. Now a days again the pain is coming. Please tell me what I can do. Because at which area I m leaving their is no specilist doctor than please help me.
I am experiencing slip disc pain, but it is not possible me to take bed rest, how to cure it can anybody tell me?
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.