Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my stomach. My mc Period is going on since last days and I have too much blooding.
I am 16 year old, I am very weak and thin. So, I want to gain weight. I used to eat 3 times a day with average meal. Please provide me some tips to put up some weight. I am 6 feet tall and my weight is only 56 KG.
My skin is pimple pron what should I do? I applied many creams but no result is there does diet plan can make difference?
Sir I, m 23 years old. I,m facing gas problem in my stomach for 1 years. I used pancruz D tablet but it is not effective till now. Also I always feels weakness and fatigue. Always have headache. Digestion is also not so well. Give me the appropriate suggestions and medicines.
Cataract also called 'motiyabin' in hindi. Phacoemusification also called phaco is the most common procedure done for removal of cataract in the world now.
Common public is often misguided by marketing professionals/staff in hospitals to opt for expensive lenses without thinking whether patients actually needs them or not.
Here is a complete summary of type of lens implanted in cataract surgery and it's pros and cons.
Fixed-focus monofocal lenses-these lenses can help you see at a distance, but you'll need reading glasses to see up close.
Accommodating monofocal lenses (crysta lens)
-a newer option, accommodating monofocal lenses, can shift from near to far vision in response to movements of the ciliary muscles in your eye, similar to the natural lens in a younger eye. These lenses offer excellent distance and middle vision, but they aren't as reliable for near vision. Eye exercises can help you get used to them, but about half of people who receive them still end up needing reading glasses.
Toric lenses-these specialized monofocal lenses are designed for people with astigmatism. Toric lenses offer focused vision at a single distance and correct your astigmatism, so you might not need distance glasses after surgery.
Multifocal lenses-like the bifocal or progressive lenses used in glasses, multifocal lenses have different areas designed for distance, intermediate, and near vision. The brain and eye figure out which part of the lens to use. The main drawback of multifocal lenses is they can distort bright light, creating more glare and halos at night.
Aspheric lens-designed to improve contrast sensitivity and visual clarity under certain circumstances.
Monovision-this implant technique uses a monofocal lens with a different power in each eye so that you don't have to use glasses for most of your daily activities. Your dominant eye is generally set for distance, and the other eye is set for near. Many people successfully use monovision with contact lenses. Successful monovision requires cataract surgery to each eye.
Consult online/book physical appointment www.lybrate.com/arjunkumarsingh or on lybrate app
Doctor has done 10000 phaco surgery and 50000 cataract surgery since 1986 in patna.
Treatment options depend upon the severity and stage of the disease. In very early stages, the treatment can be as simple as observation or immobilization. For more advanced stages, surgery is usually considered to try to reduce the forces on the lunate bone by lengthening, shortening, or fusing various bones in the forearm or wrist. Surgery can also be aimed at trying to restore blood supply to the lunate (revascularization), using a bone graft with a blood vessel attached to it. This is not an option in more advanced stages if the relationship of the bones has markedly deteriorated; complete wrist fusion may then be the preferred treatment. Hand therapy does not change the course of the disease; however, hand therapy can help to minimize the disability from the problem. Treatment is designed to relieve pain and restore function. Your hand surgeon will advise you of the best treatment options and explain the risks, benefits, and side-effects of various treatments for Kienbock’s disease
This is a common issue. Getting pimples and having black spots. My skin is being normal after a face wash but mainly in the nose area and then getting greasy very sooner. please suggest me a face wash or cleanser or a soap for both acne and my skin type.
Sir I use to have 1glass of milk and a single paratha in breakfast and 1 and half paratha in lunch and 2 chapatti in evening 7 O'clock avoid external food but still my body gaining weight my weight is 75+ and age 23. What should I do now.
Writers have described it as ?synchronized gymnastics?. An age old practice that we are proud to call our own since the advent of the Khajuraho and the Kamasutra. However, false information about sex is available everywhere too. In the papers, your bedroom, on the streets. If you had the same doubts and had plans of asking them out loud, here are a few less embarrassing way to dispel all doubts.
1. Size matters: Is it a universal law that what?s bigger has to better. Steel do you feel the intensity of your pleasure depends on the size of his organ? Wrong. Only about 4 centimeters (external one third) of the vaginal canal contains sensory nerves for arousal and orgasms. So why waste time trying to stimulate the internal two thirds of vaginal canal when there?s not going to be any response? Best to focus your attention to more important matters.
2. Love foods or aphrodisiacs will get you ?tingly?: Pigging out on oysters and strawberries to spice up your sex life? Sorry to break your bubble, it?s nothing but a placebo effect. As in, if people believe oysters and chocolate are supposed to be sexually stimulating foods, they very well might become aroused after consuming them. Aphrodisiacs have no provable effect on the libido.
3. The withdrawal method won?t get you pregnant: All it takes is a tiny sperm to get you pregnant. And that can happen through pre-ejaculation also. Most pregnancies happen because of the withdrawal method. This isn?t a fool proof plan, so heads up.
4. Women don?t like porn: Not all women want rose petals on their bed. And not all women want to be whisked away into a gentle world of love-making. Women enjoy pornography too. And if anyone thought only men can conjure up fantasies, and then you are definitely misguide.
5. You won?t get pregnant if you have sex wile menstruating: This is a long standing myth that most people believe in. It is unlikely that a women will get pregnant while menstruating but not impossible. Sperms can stay alive inside you for serval days, especially if you have shorter cycle.
6. Every woman has a G-spot: The alluring mystery of the G-spot. Yes, it?s true every woman has a G-spot, but not every woman?s G-spot is an erogenous zone. So if you?ve been on quest to find out the sweet spot, then you?re wasting your time. Focus on the other erogenous zones and she?d be so much happier.
7. An orgasm for women is supposed to be earth shattering and if not so, you?re not normal: Some women have orgasm and don?t know about it. Pelvic muscles don?t contract as much for some women however after a point of arousal they do feel relaxed and content. So if he failed to ?rock? your world, then don?t panic. You?re still very normal.
8. If she doesn?t make pleasure noises, then she?s not enjoying the sex: Some women are vocal, some are not. This doesn?t mean she?s not enjoying it. Don?t expect her to scream out all the time. We know it?s an ego boost for the guys. But it just doesn?t work that way. Sometimes, silence is golden.
9. Men think more about sex than women: Don?t blame the sex game on the men. Women think about sex as much as a man does. If you?re an 18-year-old with raging hormones then there are chances you might be sleeping, eating and dreaming sex. After a certain age, men and women?s sexual urges mellows a bit. And it?s a complete no-no to weigh out sexual prowess. To each man his own. This also doesn?t mean that only men make the first move for sex. Women do so too. And nothing can be more turning on for the man than a woman in control.