Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Goswami
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and have weight of 69 kg thin body structure. I take a good diet still my body doesn't goes a bit fatty. What can I do?
My jaws are having a clicking sound. This was not before. It has started suddenly. There is no pain but the click sound is clearly heard.
Now a days it is a big problem in youth.Many patients come at my chamber with this problem.
- Actually when the age convert from childhood to young, some hormonal changes occur so the glands of body are more active but these glands outlet when obstructed by pollution, then express as acne for skin. I am not discussing here for other glands.
- Fast food oily food another cause.
- Less water intake. Etc.
- Intake 3-4 lts water everyday by any means.
- Use facewash to clear skin and rub gently for 3 minutes. Use normal water for face wash at least 10times in a day. In this way, bad loose elements with death tissue from surface area would be removed.
- Avoid spicy and fast food. If possible take boiled food especially in summer time.
- Don't scrap by nails over acne.
- Don't use any type of cosmetics.
I'm 18 years old and for 6 long months I was under stress and lack of sleep and now I am losing my hair uncontrolled sir sir pls suggest i'm afraid of losing hair.
Hello doctors. I've consulted a dermatologist yesterday. He prescribed a tablet DOXRID for 1month. A gel FACECLIN for local application and a lotion TOPISAL-3%. Also a soap CLIN-GLO. He also asked few test like peeling skin from face and also taking two three hairs with root. The tests would cost around 2000rs. Is this and all useful? How should I use those medicines? I want to know whether this will give me good result?
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what is the minimum length of testis to called be normal?
I am low on calcium serum (8.2mg/dl) and Vitamin D 7.2 ng/dL. Also low on Vitamin 12 level 156. What medicines I must take now at age 50, male.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.