Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshreeYour feedback matters!
Exercise for perfect arm and which type of diet or food include to get perfect arm?(with the help of two dumbbell.
Does taking nutrition powder for weight gain effects our health such as (endura mass). Should I take it for gaining weight.
What are the best protein sources for guys stay away from home and staying in PG. Because the food in PG don't contain protein and necessary fats. Kindly suggest me some tips.
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
I am 31 year old boy, I have severe knee pain & back pain. Joined gym recently. Can't do all the exercises, please advice?
I got stitches on my left knee. I got them removed today. Bt when I folded my knee the wound opened up a bit. Bt did not bleed and there was no pain. The duty doctor just dressed up my wound and said avoid folding movement it will heal up. Will it really heal up or will I get stitches again?
I am age 32 years, I have some times got severe weakness at that time I took glucose or sugar water after one hour I will recover. But why this happen I want know the reason.
My age is 23 and weight 56kg. There is difficulty to gain weight. Please suggest me medicine for weight gain.
I am 23 year old now And am still not gaining that much wait what I needed to My weight is 55 kg How to gain weight.
I want gain weight but how please tell me sir asap I am very thin due to this please tell me how can I improve. Weight.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last few day and fever, body pain too can you suggest me something.
Actually I am too much weak since last 5 years. I used to eat everything that commonly needed to be healthy but that doesn't effect me a lil bit .what can I do ?
Give advice on how to lose stomach. My 45 years of age. My length is 5.6 inches. My weight 85 k.gs. Please indicate dietary changes in body weight loss.
I had nightfall for 3 years. Now it is fine but I feel very much weakness in my body and mind also. It seems that there is no power left inside me. please help what to do?
Is it true that if males consume more amount of soybeans then this can lead to more estrogen formation in them if it is true then what will be the amount one can have everyday or is it a myth.
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.