Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh U SonawaneYour feedback matters!
Yesterday onwards! I am feeling a pain in my right breast. Yesterday I have been tailoring for a few hours! Is that might be the problem?
Sir/Mam 1 year ago I had consumed cannabis for first time forcedly by my friend. I did not know about it and affects on my body of it. After having it my mind gone shattered and depressed. My head starts shaking my heart beat starts rising as I feel. My my mind gone unconscious. Everything I gonna do I feel very scared my mind is fully uncontrolled. I feel dizziness and drowsy all the single time. I can't concentrate on a single thing I always scared of my mind if my mind got scared or depressed think of that day. I head shakes and feel like a addicted. Please pull me out of this condition. My life is going black please help me. I also consulted with an Neurologist and a Psychiatrist but no result found.
I have a pain near left ear between joint of left temporal bone and end of mandible bone. When I eat something and press my jaw teeth or open full mouth I get pain. I have a diabetes from 2 years and for some time I was sitting in bad posture on bed for hours in late nights. I was also eating zero sugar icecreams sometimes. I was taking b-complex sometimes. I am getting this pain more than 10 days. I am 33 year old male, height 5.8 inch and 58 kg weight. I am on prescription of zoril 1 mg tab for diabetes control. Please suggest me.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.