Doctor in Dr. R. U. Sonawane's Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R. U. Sonawane's ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hard fever. And my body become so weak so I also know about again so what I choose.
I am aged 54 and weight 94 kg, I am very much obese and have tyre like tummy, food intake is very less, but work is sitting for 7 to 8 hrs, exercise is little due to time constraints. How do I reduce my weight and knee pain will climbing steps.
Hiiii. I'm himashree saha female nd 21 years old. I am weighing 65 kg. So can you help me to lose my weight.
Treatment for thin hair and hair fall? I am using dove shampoo thrice a week and use Mx solution once in a week. Still I am facing hair fall n hairs are thin. Kindly suggest.
Plzz recommend a medicine, as I got some infection near vagina it is not inside the vagina and the infected are is very itchy and burning too.
Hello, Doctor my age is 25 years old n m suffering from anxiety disorder, I sometimes get so hyper without any reason n do something so harsh wid my loved ones. At that tym I am unaware of everything n do not understand d nxt day y I did all those stuffs n even I dnt realise because basically I dnt remember anything whatever I did d previous night. I also used pills like sleeping, anxiety n panic attack pills, but in between I left all those n started drinking n smoking. I am an orphan n I have a younger brother. My mom expired 1998 n my father expired on 2008. My mom committed suicide n my fathers death was unnatural. Then I got married n hav a baby of 5 years n den everything went wrong again because my ex husband cheated on me so we got separated n after two years I found a man who loves me n accepted my past so m wid him now n recently we both got married. But again after drinking at night I dnt know why I miss behaving with him n we start fighting n after dat I become very violent. I dont know I always feel lonely n feel left away behind. I want to commit suicide. Doctor please help me.
I am 22 (female). Two years ago, I found drops of blood after urinating or in my stool. Then it stopped suddenly. Recently, the same thing happened again. The stool does not change its colour, bt only blood comes as drops when the muscles near the anus squeeze. Please suggest any medication which can be helpful? Any any food to include in my diet or not. I face difficult in passing stool often. Please advise
Yesterday till today early morning I was urinating without any problems. Suddenly when I went to urinate the tract started to pain at the end of urination before that I was urinating properly. The urine is transparent and there is no signs of infection or pain in the abdomen.
I am 29 year old female and my major health issue is low weight and low BMI. Inspite of having a regular healthy habits and protein intakes my weights stays stable. It is just 40 kg and my height is 156 cm.
Hi, mai jab bhi apni gf ke saath sex karne jata hu to vo mana karti hai aur thoda pressure karne par agar manti bhi hai to pata nahi sex ke time uska mood hi nahi banta hai mein bahut koshish karta hu par uska mood nahi banta hai mein khush nahi ho pata hu so please bataiye mein kya karu for a good sexual life.
I have recently joined gym to gain weight and for good physic. I am a vegetarian, what are the best source of protein for me?
Hello sir I have fungal infection (dad-khaj) on near sexual my part and that skin have become dark red itching l have used lost of cream just like surfing sn ringgurd Tigbodrim medicine etc there is no effect please me any good cream and medicine.
Monthly menstrual cycles become a part of woman’s life after a certain stage. They get accustomed to it and adapt their lifestyle too. However, there could be abnormal vaginal bleeding, which is defined as:
Bleeding that is outside of the menstrual cycle (bleeding outside of the expected dates). This is also known as intermenstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia.
- Menstrual bleeding that is abnormally low or high as compared to your regular flow
- Before menarche (before 9 years of age), during pregnancy, or after menopause
Causes: It is important to realise that abnormal vaginal bleeding is only a symptom and not the disease per se. In most women, there are underlying reasons that lead to abnormal bleeding, some of them are listed below.
In some women, ovulation can cause a mid-cycle bleeding, which becomes a pattern for most women, and they know it is nothing to worry about.
- Miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy: Vaginal bleeding is the most common symptom of miscarriage and requires immediate medical attention.
- Hormonal imbalances: This can be caused due to starting and stopping of birth control pills, thyroid abnormalities, or ovarian malfunctions. This requires investigation and management based on the underlying cause.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): This presence of multiple cysts in the ovaries also has hormonal changes and can cause bleeding in affected women.
- Infections: Infections along the gynecologic tract including the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries can cause bleeding. Sexually transmitted infections including gonorrhoea and chlamydia are also causes for bleeding
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): It can cause inflammation of the entire gynecologic tract and induce bleeding
- An abnormally placed intrauterine device (IUD): It can also alter the regular menstrual flow.
- Other reasons: Fibroids, endometriosis, cancers of the uterine cavity are other reasons for abnormal vaginal bleeding.
Prevention/Management of vaginal bleeding: Abnormal bleeding requires investigation to find out the underlying cause and needs to be treated accordingly.
- Birth control: When using birth control measures, be it pills or patches, expect some bleeding during the first 3 months before things settle down. Similarly, intrauterine devices can cause some bleeding (foreign body effect).
- Pregnancy complications: Bleeding during pregnancy requires immediate medical attention. In most cases, it indicates a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy (where the embryo is planted in the fallopian tubes and not the uterus).
- Infections: While STDs can be prevented, once acquired, like other infections, they also require antibiotics and supportive care.
- Medical conditions: Be it polycystic ovaries, fibroids, endometriosis, cancer, or PID, all these require detailed investigation and management on a case-to-case basis.
If you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding, do not ignore it and reach out for medical help.
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
1. Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
2. Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
3. More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
4. Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.