Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ChhetiaYour feedback matters!
1. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin moist.
2. Regular exercise to maintain skin elasticity.
3. Protect skin from UV rays.
4. Apply moisturizer after a warm face wash to restore the oil keep skin hydrated.
5. Get good sleep.
6. Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
Sir, 2 months later I have started regular Jim and recently Am doing nice. Unfortunately, I have seen scare marks on my left shoulder seems like skin cuts in wave like structure. I need help how to cure these scares, so I continue Jim. Help me any medicine else creams whatever. Thanks.
1) Protect your hair from chlorine - If there is anything to look forward to, in the summers, it is the swim sessions. And pool water is extremely harmful for our hair. It is very important that we ensure that at no point of time our hair is in direct contact with the chlorine water. Always use a swimming cap. This should be practiced by adults and children, alike.
2) Cover your hair against the sun - In India, the sun shines very bright. In all its glory, it can be really harsh. While we remember to cover our skin, at times, we forget that our hair needs protection too. Keep your head covered. Use a hat, cap or just wrap a rectangular piece of cloth around it. Make sure these things are made of cotton and are airy. Alternatively, use an umbrella.
3) Oil your hair well - Hair is known to swell during the summers. Oiling your hair is considered to be helpful in keeping the hair follicles intact. If you wish to oil your hair after washing it, go for lighter oil. Have oil massages. They not only allow free blood flow under your scalp, they also strengthen the roots.
4) Drink plenty of water - It is common knowledge that our bodies dehydrate faster in summer. So ensure you are carrying water with you at all times, and drinking sips throughout the day. You have the choice to drink plain water or detox water, but do understand, plain water cannot be compensated by fruit juice or soda. If you are drinking alcohol, ensure you follow it up with adequate amounts of water.
5) Switch to gentler shampoo - If your hair is coloured, make sure you use shampoo & conditioner with colour protection. Try to use mild shampoos in the summer. The lesser amount of chemicals used on your hair, the better. Serum doubles as a sunscreen for the hair. Never forget to apply it before stepping out.
Have any further questions on haircare or skincare? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have hair fall problem since 2012. I have tried many products but problem as it is. Please suggest me to solve this problem.
I have burn scars at my wrist. Those burn scar was at the Time of my childhood. What I can do to erase those burn scars.
Doctor. I have gone for smoothening of my hair after that my hair has become worse. It has become dry and damaged. and more curly than before. What should I do.
Lybrate | Dr. Vibhor Goyal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY