Doctor in Dr. Rajesh Chhetia At
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Chhetia AtYour feedback matters!
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently. The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of-
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment. The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you-
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Message hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetic foot ulcers refer to break in the continuity of the skin , usually occurring in the feet of diabetic people . As its a common problem faced by 1 out 4 persons , its important to get this cured at the right time.
Why does one suffer from hair loss ? Is the reason behind the same only nourishment to hair or even lifestyle and food changes an equal contributor ? There are few common reasons which lead to hair loss amongst both men and women.
How to overcome through ringworm I had got this disease from 2 month I try many medicine but the disease go and again come back please help me it's very embarrassing.
Can facial tics and neck tics be treated by osteopathy/ cranio sacral therapy/ or by any other means?
Im 19 male. Im Having frequent Armpit lump since A month. It occurs and cures within a week and I repeats. What should I do now. Consulted a General doctor but those medicines weren't effective. What should be the home remedies for that?
The skin derives its color from melanocytes, which contain a pigment called melanin. Greater the content of melanin in the skin, darker is the complexion. The superficial blood vessels on the skin also add to the skin color.
There could, however, be discoloration which is often bluish, reddish, or a combination of these. This indicates underlying circulatory problems and is a cause for concern. If there was no direct impact or injury which has led to the discoloration, further investigation is required to rule out any serious underlying issue. Read on to know some of the common causes of discoloration and how to manage them.
Causes: While there could be transient reasons like touching something colorful, which left behind a color, the following circulatory problems can lead to bluish-reddish discoloration.
- Peripheral artery disease: PAD is where there is a narrowing of the blood vessels due to the accumulation of fatty deposits, in the form of plaque. This causes poor circulation and leads to discoloration
- Raynaud’s phenomenon: This is an autoimmune disorder where the arteries go into spasm and reduce blood flow, producing bluish tinged fingers and toes
- Blood clots: While blood clots are common due to direct injury in a particular area, sometimes blood clots can travel through circulation and get deposited in another area.
- Cyanosis: Cyanosis where there is reduced oxygen level and more of carbon dioxide level also leads to bluish discoloration, especially of the toes, fingers, and mucous membranes. This could be transient in extremely cold weather or high altitude, or could be due to circulatory system problems where the lung function is impaired.
- Anemia where the blood’s oxygen carrying capacity is reduced
- Heart valve diseases, usually congenital, leading to cyanosis in newborns
Symptoms: Because the body’s oxygen carrying capacity is reduced, there could be symptoms like:
- Difficulty breathing.
- Rapid rate of breathing.
- Chest pain.
- Shortness of breath.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Inability to perform daily routine tasks.
- Tingling and numbness of the fingers and toes.
- Confusion (due to reduced oxygen to the brain).
The cure for the same would depend on the underlying condition. For conditions like peripheral arterial disease and Raynaud’s, treatment is general, and not specific to discolored toes and fingers. Improvement in overall health will ensure discoloration disappears too.
Prevention involves improving the overall quality of life, including: