Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev Gurunath RedkarYour feedback matters!
My ward has no fever, no cough, and no symptoms of tb but montox test will come positive. So we can believe that tb, and if what type of treatment can we take?
I have 2.5 month baby she is suffering from cold and cough from 1 week I saw her a child Dr. He gave him asthakind and switch drop but no benefit Can you suggest me any best treatment Thanks.
My son is having loose motion from 4 days. In night he is crying in colic pain. Seems he have decent ry. His stool also makes spots on floor like acid make.
Hi my daughter is one year. She is having skin allergy commonly known as chappaki. I am gvng her allopathy medicine. Whenever I stop medicine she again faces same problem.
My son is 15 months old and he is suffering from cold frequently. He can't able to breathe also I have consulted many doctors but there is no change suggest me opinion how should I treat my son.
My infant vomit after took meal or feed from bottle for two days and his age is 8 months. What should we do?
Taking care of a newborn is round-the-clock job as the baby needs constant attention. There are many parents who get stressed out as taking care of a newborn as a first-time parent is challenging. There is no need to get stressed out and the best way to keep a cool mind is to make use of practical strategies.
Practical strategies to follow to stay stress-free
A newborn baby in the family definitely brings a lot of excitement, but it also brings along much stress and fatigue to the parents. It is very important that during this time, you take care of yourself by eating a healthy diet and avoid giving up on sleep.
- It is also essential that you drink a lot of water and when the baby sleeps you should also sleep. You can work out a suitable night time schedule with your partner so that both of you can take care of the baby and rest as well.
- This way, you will be able to take care of your baby without getting extremely tired.
- It is important that you set up some visiting rules for your relatives and loved ones so that you get the required rest. It is equally important that you insist your friends to wash their hands with a hand sanitiser and then carry the baby.
- As a parent, it is very important that each day you set aside plenty of time for the nursing sessions, and if you plan to go out you must give yourself added time to pack the required supplies.
- It is essential that you spend more time with your newborn as it needs more attention and love from you.
- It is very important that you create a proper and perfect sleeping environment for your baby, and you should make use of a good mattress so that the baby sleeps comfortably and even you get to sleep.
Share your emotions with your partner
It is important for parents of a newborn to share their emotions with each other and stay connected with each other. By sharing your thoughts and emotions, you can lighten your mood. Parenting is definitely a challenging job and to enjoy this phase of life, it is important that the stress associated with it is handled properly. In case you are finding it hard to handle your baby, it is advisable that you consult a doctor, who will help you adjust to your new life with your newborn.
I need to give my child the 2 yrs typhoid vacancie wanted to know what would be the cost and are there any side effects.
My son 9 YEARS old ,He got Urinary infection in the penny. The end of the skin is infected and slightly closed. From 21st Oct it was happen thrice. Again I have shown to Dr. He was informed to do small surgery in the penny? Is it required? Please confirm.
Dear sir, I have few question about this ,as below- 1.what should be quantity of health in milk? 2. Can we use in whole year or only in winter? 3. What will be age of person who can take this ,can 1 year old child take it? Hope for reply.
My son is 9 year old, he is speaking very fast and repeating words and very bad pronounce continue walking or moving body cant stable any place for 2 minute, some times he lost presence of others, less sleeping, poor health, short memories. Thanks and regards
My son is 5 months old has had runny/watery green poop for 4 weeks now. No other signs of illness, she is gaining weight and I have taken her to the GP a week ago who said not to worry. He is purely bf and went from having 2 bm's a day to about 10. When he poops its like a green watery explosion and soaks into the nappy. She has also had mucous poops. The watery poop did seem to get worse after that.
My baby now 3 and half months I do not know we have to do head and nose shape but im not done this now I can do the shape or not the shape was now came or not.
My baby is of 2 month. Whenever I feed her, she do green potty with a lot of mucus in that and her stomach gets filled up with gas. Due to gas she cries a lot and cannot sleep also in morning or at night. What should I do though my diet is normal without oil and spices.
Why not do a good deed to other (as a parent) each passing day, so our children learn about Enlightened Selfishness. And what is a good deed? A good deed is one that brings smile of joy to the face of another.
My son is 7 years old. He has one problem wo sota (sleeping) bhot kam karta hai aur khelta jyada hai aur sulane par rota hai. Uska weight 9 kg hai. Humne use doctor ko dikha kar sleeping drops bhi diye par kuch fark nahi pada pls aap koi upaye bataye jise wo jyada soye.
Is it safe to take flexon tab, neurobion forte tab and pantodac tab while breastfeeding? Please suggest.
At the point when your child is around six months old, you can acquaint him with a variety of foods. Giving your child a solid, balanced diet will guarantee he has the vitamins and supplements he/she needs to develop.
Do not get into the easy trap of feeding junk to make the kids happy. Never give your child foods that are high in sugar or salt. These foods are low in vital supplements and it's easy for your child to feel full after eating them, leaving less space for healthy meals.
So which foods and drinks should you limit as your baby grows?
Below is the list of the worst foods to feed your child.
1. Crisps and Crackers: Crisps and crackers are typically high in salt. Babies require just a little measure of salt: under 1g (0.4g sodium) a day until they are 12 months old. Your child's kidneys can't adapt to more salt than this, so it’s best to avoid crisps and crackers.
2. Fizzy Drinks: These beverages come with zero health benefits, and their acidic nature can harm your infant's developing teeth. Also some fizzy beverages contain caffeine, which can make your child jittery and disturb his/her sleeping patterns, giving him/her a headache as a result.
All your infant needs to drink is milk. Likewise, sugary beverages are high in calories, and can make your child overweight in toddlerhood, if given to him/her regularly.
3. Fruit Juice: Fruit juice may sound like something very healthy. However, it's advised not to give your infant fruit juice for the same reason as you should avoid soft drinks and sodas. Fruit juices are high in natural sugars and are acidic, which means they can harm your infant's teeth.
Water and breastmilk are the most suitable beverages for your infant until he's one year old.
Milk contains essential minerals and vitamins, for example, calcium, vitamin B2, and vitamin B12, which are essential for your baby’s proper growth and development.
4. Sweets and Chocolates: High sugar foods such as desserts and chocolates means are best avoided. Sugar creates acid in your child’s mouth and attacks his enamel, causing cavities and consequently tooth decay.
However, if you want to give your child sweets, feed them to him/her during meal time. The amount of saliva in the mouths increases while eating a meals. Saliva, being a natural antiseptic, neutralises the effects of the enamel attacking acid produced by these sugary delights.