Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajani Patil
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajani PatilYour feedback matters!
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”
I am dev from india. I hav headache and knee pain. I used all tablets but did not work out. Please help me.
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!