Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul R.Marwah
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul R.MarwahYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from hyperthyroid. After 2 month with regular intake of Neo-Mercazole 5 tablet, it get controlled and normal but the weight still not getting increased. Please let me know Is there any medication required or any food items need to take?
I have itching on head because of dandruff and there is some pimples on head because of this I am having hairfall too. Please suggest me as I am felling irritating from this. My hairs were very heavy but at this time they are very weak
I have done two sitting of glycolic peel in dermatologist clinic so I have the third one I do myself at home what percentage should I use at home and is it safe I had hyperpigmentation and acne but not now only scary little bit.
Iam suffering from black spots on my body I have used many creams but it is not curing. I request you to give an idea.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly please help me.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha systems (or doshas) and diseases are due to imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Obesity for instance is believed to be due to kapha predominance, leading to excessive eating and thereby obesity. There are various herbs (listed below) that are used in treatment of weight loss, and they all act by burning more fat and improving natural metabolism.
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): Known commonly as brindle berry or mangosteen oil tree, or malabar tamarind, this helps to reduce triglycerides and control cholesterol. It also suppresses appetite and inhibits lipogenesis (conversion of sugars to fat)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Licorice has been widely accepted as an anti-obesity herb, especially in reducing abdominal fat. It acts by reducing the amount of triglyceride in the liver and blood. It also contain flavonoids which slow down oxidation of fatty acids.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): An herb with varied medicinal properties, ginger has a multitude of health benefits. It promotes weight loss by lowering cholesterol and reducing fat accumulation. It also regulates metabolism of cholesterol and oxidation of fatty acids.
- Kalonji (Nigella Sativa): During clinical trials, the seed extract of Kalonji has been shown to improve body mass index and lead to better waist-hip ratios.
- Myrhh (Commiphora Resin): The bark of the flowering mukul myrhh tree produces a sticky, yellowish resin that has been identified to be a steroid compound. It is harvested in winters and considered to act on all 3 doshas and provide an equilibrium in the body. Commonly known as guggul, it translates to "one that protects against disease. That in a way sums up its medicinal properties. In obese people, it helps by lowering blood cholesterol and triglylcerides and is considered a very powerful fat burner.
It is proven that Ayurveda is a safe method to help you lose weight. Also, please note that each of these above products will have benefits in other medical conditions and not used only in obesity cases. In addition to the above specific products, there should be a combination of healthy eating and exercise, which primarily drives weight loss. Balancing eating and sleeping to homegenise the three doshas in the body is also very important for effective weight loss. Increasing water intake, reducing alcohol intake, planning protein-carb ratio, and customized exercise routine are are aspects to be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.