Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R H MukhiYour feedback matters!
I have severe back pain for 10 days. I have 2 kids below 2 yrs. I tried taking pain killer and also applied ointment to pain area. Pain has not gone. What can I do to get relieve from that pain.
I had an operation in left leg hip transfer in July 2012. unfortunately nerve was injured resulting in leg drop. Still not fully recovered. Always numbness or pain doctors send speptic nerve parasis. I am 60. Where plastic surgery helpful or how to prolong? Please advise.
I am 59 years old Man, I have been advised to avoid using stairs, Indian style toilet, sit cross leg ,etc due to knee problem (gap). Clinically also I feel weakness of bones. Could you please advise some medicines with doses, frequency and duration etc. Though ,Normally I do not have any kind of pain but feel little pain while using stairs and intense pain while I sit in Indian Style toilet.
I suffer from back pain when I wake up in the morning. What should be done to remove the pain and why it occurs.
I'm 34 years old women, 153 cm height having 70 kg want to reduce my weight, I suffered gallbladder stone problem taking tablet & pcod problem too. I have 5 years old boy kid, could you please suggest me diet for weight reduce.
I m Feeling restless and Also suffering from Back pain instantly. I tried all the easy ways to get relief without consulting any Dr. but now I need your help.
I am 20 years old and I am a female. I have problem of backache from 2 months. Can you suggest me what to do?
Sir my mother is 68 year and she is a B patient and not diabetic, she is diagnosed for Osteoarthritis from many years now she is finding a knee pain every day and swelling below the knee and over the feet. Ples ae advice the medicine on the same. Her ESR level in the blood always about 60 and other kidney and liver report is normal.
I got my ankle twisted again. After getting on with this for 15 days I cant find a solution. What should I do?
I have neck pain from the last week. What is the reason for that. Not a simple neck pain some it feel weight for my shoulder. What I have to do or it will be ready automatically.
I am 30 years old, I am suffering from body vibration, my hb count is 15 as on 02.05. 2015. So I request you to kindly let me know the cause & cure for the same.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and can affect any joint of the body. Typically, the joints of the hands, knees, hips and spine are worst affected. This degenerative condition occurs when the cartilage cushioning the bones of a joint wear out. This causes the bones to grind against each other when moving the joint. The effects of Osteoarthritis cannot be reversed, but with medication and lifestyle changes, it can be managed and the progression of the disease can be slowed down. In cases where the joint pain causes immobility, joint replacement surgery may also be considered. One of the key factors that affects how well this pain is managed is the early diagnosis of the disorder. Here are a few symptoms that you should look out for.
- Pain: Unexplained pain that is not triggered by any kind of injury can be a sign of osteoarthritis. This pain usually worsens with movement. You may also feel a grating sensation when an affected joint is moved.
- Joint stiffness: Movement after a long period of inactivity or on waking up in the morning can be stiff and you may not be able to move a joint through the full range of possible motions. The joints may also feel tender when pressure is applied on them.
- Bone spurs: Bone spurs are extra bone growths which feel like hard lumps. This is generally formed around the affected joints.
Some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than others. The risk factors that determine this include:
- Age: This disease usually affects elderly people and hence advancement in age increases the risk of this disease.
- Sex: Women are at a higher risk of suffering from osteoarthritis than men.
- Obesity: Weight gain not only affects the way you look but also puts extra pressure on your joints, especially the hips and knees. In addition, proteins produced by fatty tissues can also cause inflammation around the joint.
- Joint injuries and bone deformities: Though an injury may have occurred and healed many years ago, it can increase a person’s risk of osteoarthritis in their later years. People born wiCalcium - 10 Excellent non-dairy foodsth defective cartilage or malformed bones are also at a higher risk of suffering from this condition.
- Occupation: Jobs or tasks that put stress on a particular joint can increase the risk of damage to the cartilage in that joint. Performing these tasks repeatedly can eventually lead to osteoarthritis.