Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestions and also headache but not fully.
I have a pain in my eyes, I have number -1 in left eye? What can I do at home with home care products?
I'm 31 years old. Im masturbating for quite long time. Recently I have got low back pain, blurred vision, disturbed sleep, body ache, tired and less memory and focus. Kindly help me to overcome this.
Recently I check up my eyes and that day my eyes number is also increased. Now after 15 days of checkup my left eye retina again increased why my eyes retina and number is increasing rapidly. How to stop it or how can the number can be decreased?
My eyes deep red over seven days. Tears comes out here every time. I try many medicine but no changes. So what can I do.
I am having problem in my eyes. My eyes are getting itch. I will be Very thankful you to give some medicine advice.
I'm having eye infection and consulted eye specialist and diagnosed viral infection. Prescribed me Optiflox, Lotemax and apical gel Almost 8 days treatment done still my eyes is swollen. What is to be done.
Hi, I am a 26 year old man working as a software engineer. I have a problem lazy eye on my left eye. It moving more to the left side. There is a wound on that eye, it happened when I was five year old playing some game and by a stick it happened. Because of the wound vision is not proper on that eye. I can since light, movements and I can count the figures also but could not identify face or read by using the left eye. Is there any way to cure the lazy eye issue?
Please suggest me any eye drops I used anderplus eye drops to stopping red eyes. Through air, water and sun .he going red in so please suggested best eyes drops.
I have number in eyes around 1 and 1.5 How should I remove it without using specs and laser treatment?
I am 61 housewife having problem with my eyes. Once in a month there is complete blackout before my right eyes. I feel something irritating in my eyes and keep trying to remove it though it is just feeling. This eclipse sort feeling automatically gets rectified during subsequent days. I have consulted 4 eye specialist they have certified my retina is ok I have initial cataract. But my main concern remains. I have done carditis Doppler test also done. What to do I am confused.
8. Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
9. People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
10. Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.">
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.