Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti RaniYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My age is 46 and my wife age is 41. We have only one child and his age is 18. He is studying Btech. First year. The problem is he always playing game on mobile and he can't concentrate on his studying. After we shift our house he don't have any friend and he never go to out side. Always sitting in house, he never watch tv, never touch the text books, time to time never take food. Always he want to play game only. This situation can we possible to get another baby? This age possible? This is good for my son future? Because I feel he is alone that why he doing like this? Same time he failed 4 subject out of six. If I give advice that time only just studying Books and next day as usual he playing game. Because of this problem we feel too bad and no sleep, too stressful life. How can I solve this problem sir please help me?
Hello Dr. , I'm trying to conceive. Dr. has prescribed me meprate and metformin. Metformin every day 1 dose and meprate for 3 days. Last month I got periods on day 3 after stopping meprate, which was 25th May. On 25 th of June I got very little brown discharge , I took my meprate dose for 3 days , brown discharge was stopped after then , 2 day is 5th day haven't got periods only have little cramps in lower abdomen .I am worried, please help.
We married last year we have done two abortions now we planed for child but i am not getting pregnant please prescribe some tablets to get pregnant.
Hello sir/Mam, I am 8rth months pregnant n not gaining weight what to do, please suggest me good diet but I am vegetarian so I can't eat non-veg help me for the same cause it's 1 month remains only. I am taking l arginine n threptin biscuit also still not gaining weight.
We had sex on 27th night without any protection. What home remedies should we take to avoid pregnancy. Pill has been taken on 30th night on 10: 15pm.
Here are some tips that will help you to overcome lifestyle diseases
I am 29 y old. My weight is 70. My organs are working like 47y. How you loose weight and get healthy.
During the pregnancy itching on the private part. I have taken DK gel n apply it's give me relax fr some time after it again itching is started. How to remove it permanently any solution?
I am getting water in my ankle part of my both legs. When I press with my finger at my ankle a hole like thing is happening there. I am not having diseases like sugar, B. P, thyroid. Please come up with an permanent solution for this. Thanks in advance.
I got married in my age 40 to a 50 year widower who had two wonderful teenage kids in the year Nov, 2014. This is my first marriage n I clearly mentioned him that I will take care of your kids like a mother but I too want just one kid because I don't want to miss my process of motherhood. He too agreed for this condition. Actually I love kids and get connected to kids very fast. Now my husband is escaping telling various reasons n from his point may be he is right, but these two years I tried my best to delete this issue of begetting a child emotionally from my mind becoz I too know it's already late to have a child in my middle age. But till this moment I am failing to convince myself n the ache of conceiving is becoming more in my heart since these kids r good but they do not call me as Amma n that triggers me more to have my own child n because for any lady she prefers to have a child to call her Amma and a child affection to a mother is a beautiful experience which I am missing now. My husband is a very nice person in every way so I don't want to hurt him constantly in this issue at the same time I am really in pain not to express to anybody my emotional longing for a child. I consulted a gynecologist just to check up whether I am fit to conceive n the result was positive n the Doctor told she will support me medically in all possible ways n nothing to worry. This also I said to my husband but whenever I open this talk he is silent n escape to give a prompt reply n I understand he understands my feelings but he has other fears like facing his parents n society. But I feel like a failure now I compromised many things in life but my question is why should I compromise this issue which I considered important for any married lady. I am physically fit n healthy till now. Now my age is 42 n husband is 51 and my husband is a balanced diabetic. My mind is not able to b silent n in tears, so what is your advice regarding my intense desire of having a child on my own. I have nobody to share or advise on this path. I have no parents to seek guidance now. I request the respective psychologist to throw light on my severe conflict which spoils my peace. Expecting your advice to heal myself. Thanking you.
My wife is pregnant and below is the report result 1. Uterus is bulky, single intrauterine gestation sac is noted near fundus 2. Fetal pole is noted 3. Cardiac activity is well appreciated 4. Internal os is closed 5. Choriodecidual reaction noter 6. G sac 31 mm corresponding to 8 weeks q day 7. CRL 11mm corresponding to 7 weeks 2 days 8. Average gestational age - 7 week 5 days 9. Both adnexae clear 10. No free fluid noted in pouch of Douglas -Please can any 1 tell me how is the report -Can any 1 explain in detail?
I am already 57 when I was 38 I lost my monthly period but when I reach 52 I have again my period ans now for 3, months it did not stop until now what will I do.
I am 32 years old have a gestational age of 7 weeks, but foetus has not developed heart beat, discovered intransvaginal scan, should I wait to develop the heartbeat or is it a missed abortion?
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old female. I have some lumps in my both breasts. I did went through multiple tests and found that they are Fibroadenoma. Is it mandatory to go for a surgery and remove them from my body or simply can I just ignore? Thanks in Advance.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
Are you in with me?