Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant PattnaikYour feedback matters!
I feel burning sensation after discharge of stool at my anal area and sometimes after urination on my male organ, also it smells during that period. Please suggest what should I do?
How to eradicate the problem of urine blockage of a lady? Already it has taken place several times. Generally it repeats after six months or one year when we clear blocked urine by cathedral pipe.
Can I use Cystone tables from Himalaya for dissolving stones in kidney? They are ayurvedic and have no side effects according to various reviews. Please suggest me whether to use Cystone tablets for kidney stones? The link is here: http://www. Himalayawellness. Com/products/pharmaceuticals/cystone-tablet-syrup. Htm.
Sir, I am suffering with stomach pain heavighly.in that time I can't control my pain. Some guys are saying it's having stones in kidneys. So please give suggestion.
In early morning today, after my urine I feel burn in my penis which was unbareabe. Burn was continued for 10 minutes. I was not able to control the burn feel like to cry. Later half n hour it was burning lightly so I thought to get an erection. But without getting an erection I ejaculate with in a second when I was trying to get erection. And burn was continued then again I went to washroom for Urine. Then after my urine in 1 or 2 min burn was went away. Please help me out I am really worried. Before also I was feeling burn but this time it was not bearable. Why this is happening to me n why I did got an erection also. I am depressed by this. Please help me out. Doctor.
Sir stone problem. One year I taken medicine 7.6mm to reduce 4mm not fully cure. Doctors say again coming stone. So am not take medicine so again pain any advice me?
In my urine, 420000 e-coli bacteria present. Is any relation for digestive problems? My stomach is swelling, even am not taking water. I don't know reason? Please help me.
Hello Dr. I am 41 male and for the last five year I am on medication for BPH and doing fine. Just few days back Dr. advised me for Ultrasound of Abdomen. Every thing comes out normal except it showed partially distended Urinary Bladder and but off course enlarged prostate. Also apart from Prostate and partially distended bladder there is something fatty infiltration of liver mentioned. My Dr. Says its OK and there is nothing to worry about. Kindly suggest.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for the last three months please suggest me a better treatment.
Last month I was told by a doctor that I had a kidney infection and a urinary tract infection and I had to stay over night so they can treat me and it went away but i've been holding in my bladder and they pain in my back returned and some on my stomach but it's not as severe as it was the last time but I don't have a fever or chills.
This question is for urologist Dear Sir, I am 45 years old, I have phimosis problem and I am facing problem with hygiene and urinary tract infections. I have done stretching exercises for long without improvement. Please suggest any non surgical method like using medicines or any non invasive procedure for overcoming this problem. Regards.
What Is the symptoms of kidney failure and how to or what is the procedure to solve to save our kidney.
I have problem of heavy urine smell from my pants after I pass urine .when I pass urine after some time very high smell is coming out of my pants that is very much embracing and shameful for me to sit among people .plz tell me the reason and its solution and its home remedy.
I am 26 yrs. Female. Suffering from urine infection accompanied ny fever and cold. Was using paracetamol, ceftamas tablets since 4 days. Last nyt I had no sleep completely not even an hour. Would like to ask for any low dose tablet for sleep. Was aware of AVN tablet 2 mg, can I take it or what should I do? please help.
Why urine comes in chocolate colour? From the last days the urine is coming in chocolate brown colour? What is the reason for that?
I am 68 years old male, my creatinine level in blood is about 1. 3, I hardly take any high protein food, please suggest any long term harmless medicine to keep it lower?
Hi am 51 Years old, notice protein leak in my urine and it was more than 5 mg but it is reduced to 2 mg now with ciclosporin capsules in three months, what diet should I take and what is this ciclosporin is it safe medicine please.
Dear madam, I am suffering from stomach ache since so many years, earlier it was occasional once in 3 to 4 months, then recently it became continuous, till I had a pain killer. In 2014 in scanning they mentioned the issue is" prostate size is increased. Last year in another scan they said that" Mild fatty infiltration of liver, small para umbilical hernia 2.8cm contains part of bowel loop" Last month I had one more scan which says that" Grade 1 fatty liver, umbilical hernia detect size 24mm with herniation of omentum" As per the above reports, the size of the hernia decreased, but pain increased a lot. Is surgery is only solution to it? What problems I have to face due to fatty liver, how to overcome? Please advice!
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.