Doctor in Dr.Pattnaiks Nursing Home And Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr.Pattnaiks Nursing Home And HospitalYour feedback matters!
Yesterday till today early morning I was urinating without any problems. Suddenly when I went to urinate the tract started to pain at the end of urination before that I was urinating properly. The urine is transparent and there is no signs of infection or pain in the abdomen.
Hi, what is the home made medicine for anal fissure? Is it will get cure by applying castor oil? Advice me.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infection. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
I am 18 male and I have an indwelling catheter due to weak muscle of bladder. Yesterday I did masturbation and after some time I sat on the chair for 1 hour at the time urine comes less and my stomach gets tight then I went to the bed and take rest sometime then my stomach comes to the normal is it because of masturbation or anything else? Please help me.
I am suffering from kidney stone problem from last 12 years and now my creatinine level is 1.22. What to do dr.
In case of kidney stone. Can we take brinjal, cauliflower and cabbage. Please send detail regarding diet in case of kidney stone with above answer.
I am having some sort of irritation while bowel movement and its seems that something has been stuck from last 1 week. I consulted doctor today he said that I am having an anal fissure. He gave me medicines for 1 month (Gutwin 400 and one more) and asked me to make changes in the diet and said it will heal. I am concerned about how serious is this issue and what time will it take to heal? I am not having any bleeding during bowel movement. Just a sort of uneasiness while sitting. Please help me.
I have bladder cancer (pT2). I underwent percutaneous nephrectomy owing to bilateral hydronephrosis which was delaying chemotherapy. standing could not be done as there was no voiding control and after PCN urine was collecting from the kidneys in two bags. The bags were filling normally until yesterday when the left side bag stopped filling and urine started coming into the bladder giving me pain. I would be grateful to know the reason this is happening and how serious this is.
My nephew age 17 years having lot of problem in his urine process. 5 times in 5 minutes. Also pains allot to him. Please advise
I am 25 years old, I have a anal fissures I have used medicines and i'm taking plenty of water and fiber food and lot of fruits, walking a day. Still why my stool is getting hard? Please suggest
From some days I need to apply some pressure to urinate in the last Starting is normal no itching nothing. Please advise
My Son is above 6 years, and he still passing urine in bed at night, so I want to know that whether it is to be treated urgently, or it is normal in this age, please advice. Thanks.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!