Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Pranay Rambhau BhawalkarYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from nervous problem and due to this my mom headaches occur whole sometime she does not able to work properly and my mom also have an tonsil in her left hand side can I know what precaution should my mom take.
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
In the cervical spine pain is there any treatment in allopathy. If not how much time it will take to cure 100% by physiotherapy.
My Mother often complains about knee pain and her hands. Could you guide me what could be the problem here or if I need to visit some doctor for face to face consultation.
I have headache problem and sometimes I feel pain just above my eyes, mostly above my right eye. Please help me. What the problem and what I need to do.
I have experienced pain in one side of the back side my head. It does not happen regularly but happen it comes randomly and it used to last for a day or sometimes 2-3 days randomly. Will this be a severe thing and what will be the reason.
I am a 48 yr old male always suffering from terrible body ache especially on legs and back what should I do? suffered from slip disc 7 yrs ago. I drive bike daily 30 kms to work is this the reason? please advise.
I am 18 sometimes I am getting pain in chest near to the heart. I want to is it is a heart pain. Please tell me what is it how it's effects me. I am also having fits.
I am 21 year old guy. 1. 5 months ago I was heated by something on my head. I am having constantly headache after tht. Is it normal or something serious problem. I have consulted doctor and he said that its okay but i am not getting relief. Please help me.
I have pain in my left arm past 4 days. N also have pain in shoulders n neck is dis symptoms of thyroid?
I am feeling pain in stomach. And when I go in washroom that time also feeling pain and not done clearly. And stool is liquid.
Hello doctor, I have daughter which is 10 years old. When she siting up and down her right knee have pain with sound. Day by day going it increasing. Give me proper replay.
Hpw to get operated or have injections for chronic lumber spondylytis or lumbago or frozen shoulder.
My wife suffers from sudden body pain from timetotime and with the intake of painkiller it goes away. Also she has itching in her legs. Is it symptom of uric acid? What should I do?
I did a little exercise after which my rib cage started paining on both sides. Took medicine but can still feel the pain. What maybe the reason? Do I require to undergo any x-ray or test? Please help.
In the after noon we had crabs and prawn after that from evening see is facing headache and only vomiting whatever she is having.
Hi I am 18 year's old I have headache since last two days I have tried painkillers but I am not getting relief Please provide me solution.
Hi doc last few days I am suffering back pain. When I ride bike so long time. So please advice me what can I do to resolve my problem. I am a sales manager.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.