Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash JiandaniYour feedback matters!
I get cough and cold very often. Please suggest some methods to avoid it or some food which might help in avoiding cough and cold.
As winters are coming, I am feeling very much cold due to my weak health. Its like I will not be able to go outside after september. What to do? How to increase this strength?
Sir I am 25 years old female. I am suffering from fever for last a couple of months. I am taking capsules for this issue. But there is no sign of relief. Then what should I do now?
Hello. Actually beneath my nails I had a light vertical lines, very light hardly visible n I hv read it that these lines might b a symptom of a type of skin cancer. M a bit weird about this. Few years ago I was also suffering from onychomycosis, which is completely cured. please help about these . I'm totally stressed. If not a reason to worry then wt does these lines indicate. please help.
Mai 21 saal ka hon mere sawal hai ki mai mera penis tight nhi hota hai aur mere me sex ka power nhi hota please give me advice what I do Please .
Hello sir mere sar me bahot dard hota or gussa bhi bahot atat h or jab so uthte h to thora chakker ata h or aaj kal bukhar bhi rhta h.
My father has chronic neck pain, we consulted orthopedic and after examining the x-ray nothing surfaced. His current age is 60, whenever he does some kind of physical activity say walking, riding motor bike the paid exaggerates .Pls suggest whom should we consult for this.
When I go near dust particles I can't able to breathe, and I feel very difficult to breathe, what might be the reason for it.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi I am Manish Pandey age 33 and wait 70 kg. Height is 5 feet 4 inch. I am suffering from hyper acidity. Please suggest something. Thanks a lot in advance.
Dear Dr. .Mujhe 1 hafte Se Bohot Zyada Khansi Ho Ho Rahi H Pehle Nazla Hua Tha Or Us K Bad Bohot Khansi Hai .Rat ko Sote Time Bohot Zyada Khansi Hoti .Plz Suggest any Madicin.
When I do sex I discharge very early less then in 1 minute please suggest me any beneficial medicine which doesn't have any side effect. And tell me in simple language. And tell me medicine time table regularly or monthly.
My ques is about my mother she is 43 year old and she not well slipping from last 2 year in night no medicine working on her what to do for my mom please tell.
I want to know that how to increase sex power because I get down after couple of minutes of sex. Suggest a medicines to use before it and without any bad effect.
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.