Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash JiandaniYour feedback matters!
I'm finding it very hard to get an Erection, even if I get one it doesn't last for long. Is this condition treatable?
I am 43 yes old male. I have mucus in my stools sometimes. It is mostly when there is loose motions.
I am 23 years old and I am facing problem last 6 moths. I feel weakness n tiredness early. Morning itself Eyes seems to be heavy and dizziness. I have tested for thyroid n sugar both are normal. I am Having proper food at proper time yet after having I still feel less active. My fingers also shivers due. I feel lack of stamina and energy. Climbing one floor I get exhausted. Feels sleepy and after sleeping also o don't feel active. I have habit of masturbating. Some times its 3 times a day. Is that the reason for my health issue? I really want to get rid of my issue and get back to normal. Please suggest me the remedies.
I had deep mouth kiss before 5 years ago and I get suspect know I don't know whether he have HIV positive or not but I got suspect and I make Elisa test the results is negative if I go for another test or not if I get future HIV please tell me.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have been suffering from cold and mucous congestion from 3 year. It could not be cured. But when I stop drinking milks and sweats it has got less. But now I have problem of block nose even if I don't have cold. I can breathe through one nose only .it is very difficult to live with one nose breathing .and also pressure is created in head I can't hear properly due to ear blockage from cold .please tell me what to do now?
My wife is suffering with severe stomach ache and back pain during periods how can she overcome that.
With sugar patient whether the organs will be affected all in a sudden or any symptom for kidney to affect.
When I had done first time sex. Then my virginity didn't break. I think anytime there was no any blood. Now I want do blood come after break the virginity.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My daughter is 8 years old she get fever every month on particular date (17th or 18th) this time she has cold most of the time fever will come with cold my question is why on particular dates? Please advise.
Certain ailments can ruin your physical relationship with your partner and make a man feel depressed and unworthy. It can lead to the dissatisfaction of his partner and affect the bond they share. Though finding an exact reason for this condition can be difficult, premature ejaculation is believed to occur due to psychological reasons largely. Many doctors are also of the opinion that feelings of guilt or hurrying to reach climax when a man is in his youth lead to habits which are hard to break and then reform.
From a biological perspective, abnormal levels of the hormones, which are present in a man's body can be a significant cause of premature ejaculation, as well as thyroid issues or reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Alternative Cures for Premature Ejaculation
While there are many theories as to how the effects of premature ejaculation can be reduced, one of the more experimental ways of curing this issue is to boost a man's sex life by not adhering to conventional medicines. In its stead, there are some great options in the form of alternative medicine available, whose efficacy is said to be as good as conventional medicines.
- Yoga is known to promise a large amount of comprehensive health benefits and they can reduce the ill effects of premature ejaculation too.
- The best alternative form of treating this problem is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and get a good dose of exercise regularly.
- Some other things which can go a long way in treating this ailment include consumption of around a hundred milligrams of kava root a little before engaging in sexual intercourse. The kava root can be consumed either in the pill or the powder form. This is said to work as it causes increased blood flow to the penis which as a consequence, reduces the degree of sensitivity of it, thus, prolonging the time of climax.
- Another solution which finds its origins in the field of naturopathy happens to be cinnamon bark and clove, which are said to be effective in reducing ED.
More researches are being conducted in the field of alternative medicine, and it is possible that more solutions for treating premature ejaculation will come forth in future. But if you are suffering from some other health condition apart from ED, remember to consult a physician before following any alternative course of treatment.