Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My hand is injured with blade mark. That mark is not healing. I need your suggestion to remove that mark and oblige.
Hair fall has been a serious problem with me nowadays lot of hair is shedding and even it's volume has decreased to half can you suggest me.
I am suffering from baldness I am a regular smoker do it affect my hair quality and I'm suffering from hairfall too what should I do as I'm afraid of hair transplant and have tried different home remedies.
Hello Doctor I am using Finax 1 mg tablet, and mintop solution for hair fall. Is there any side effects for the tablet?
Am suffering from hair fall and dry scalp and white hair. Please give me a suggestion how to prevent this.
Am 17 years old boy and my skin is dull. Can I use kojivit cream to get fair skin. Is kojivit is good cream ,does it have any side effect like. Will it work like a melacare or not.
I'm 20 years old, a student, because of stress severe headache and hair fall is occurring. What to do to overcome it.
My name is kiran, I am 33years old, I have a huge hairloss because I travel a long distances daily so I get sweet more which starts from hair, I think so due to this Sweat I am losing my hair mostly, so please give me a suggestion to reduce hair loss.
I have warts in hand and head. What should I do and whom should I consult? My cyro is going but it is too expensive. What should I do?
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"