Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 19 years old man I'm suffering from knee pain for last 8 months and I'm consider some doctors they suggest to do so .plz help me.
I am 49 years old and I an suffering from severe neck joint pain so doctor please give me remedy to get over from this problem and I use to drive a Lot.
Hi I have problem whenever I drink water I frequently urge to go to washroom which is very irritating. And I have lots of pain in my neck.
I have shoulder pain I work at gym I don't know how I got the pain I cal push weights overhead by my resume right hand but I can do pushups also pullups front rises and lateral rises is also fine.
I am a 26 year old female. I have backpain for last 3 months. It is in little bit right side of back bone. I consulted an ortho and he told there is a swelling in between the joint and I took pills for 2 weeks. But its still paining. What should I do. Whether I have to take some xray or scan. Pls advise me.
I am 53, (1) recently got spondylitis on right shoulder. I have to work on computer for hours together. (2) my middle and 2nd finger, middle joint is paining when pressed.
I am 68 year old. Since last six months I am feeling numbness in my left foot. Though I was diagnosed diabetic 5 years ago when I was operated for bypass surgery for my heart. But I took no medicine for diabetes as well as for heart as I feel myself perfect healthy except for the above mentioned condition.
I am 21 year old male. I have knee pain for some 3 days. I tried some pain killers but they didn't work and the pain is still there. What to do? Please suggest?
I am 26 year old male I usually have a back pain when I lift some heavy for 2-3 days even I used different pain relief spray but did not last much. What should I do?
Whenever i walk 1/2 kilometers my knees gets pain and legs are shacked what should I do? Please advise.
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from hypertension since 1 years. Swelling on my foot and face. Please consult me.
I am suffering vit backache and weight gain after my c section 11 months back kindly suggest mee a gud advice as I am dentist intern feeling very uneasy will treating due to dis backache thanking you.
I am 24 year old female from last few months I am suffering from stomachache loss of sleep I feel tired always have shoulder and neck pain also feeling of nausea and also feel suffocated sometime problem in breathing what should I do?
hello doctor, i had carried some heavy luggage and now my area from the hip till the back of my ankle is giving me severe pain, its been 3 months now and the pain is unbearable, i used Nizer gell and relispray but it dosent help. Kindly advice
More than millions of people worldwide suffer from joint and knee ache on a daily basis. Usually, this type of pain comes with age, although it can also be a consequence of wearing uncomfortable shoes and having a poor body posture.
Luckily for those who have this health issue, there is a 100% effective and natural cure. The ingredients of this remedy are rich in magnesium and silicon, known as pain-soothing compounds that have the power to strengthen the tendons and ligaments as well.
Let's take a look at the recipe for the so called gelatin treatment:
2 tbsp of unflavored gelatin
A ripe banana
2 tbsp of honey
First, squeeze the orange. Next, peel off the banana and mash it. Afterwards, add the honey to the mashed banana. Then, dissolve the gelatin in water. Use a double boiler to heat it and improve its consistency. After you do this, warm up the orange juice a bit, and add the gelatin to it. Stir the mixture to prevent lumps.
Next, transfer the gelatin blend into molds and put them in the fridge for 20 minutes. Then, remove the gelatin from the molds, turning it upside down on a plate, and add the honey and banana mixture.