Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Parvati T DYour feedback matters!
I am Asking for mom. She has throat infection since three months. She is taking medicine as doctors prescribe her. But there is no relief.
I am suffering frm nose bleeding during summer, is there any cure to stop bleeding. Please suggest me what should I do to stop bleeding?
I getting sore throat from past one month. And also I am psoriasis patient. Is it related to psoriasis. I showed to doctor. He told me viral infection.
Hello Doctor, I am having throat pain from past 5 days. Along with running nose and cough. Coughing and sneezing is also there. I have not taken any medicine yet. What should I do? Please advice.
I Am having allergies. That is have water coming outside from the nose (I don't know that disease name)& And there will be increase in body parts where something tough touches. I had tried English medicine And now am trying Ayurvedic but it lack in distracting it.
Always throat infected. 24×7 my throat irritating and small pain and headache. I consult with many doctors. Last doc told me its because of heavy acidity. I have acidity problem. From 7 years i'm suffering this.
Hello sir, My eosinophil count is high 6.6. So am getting treated for it. But the blocked nose that I have even if I stay in the open for an hour. Is unbelievable. It is so much that I can't breathe through my nose. Bcoz of this my night sleep is affected. Pls help.
My mother is 49 years old and she suffers from chronic headaches and body pains. She is taking supplements for high blood pressure and cholesterol. She has blood sugar on a higher side but medicines provided by doctors are taken. Whenever does extra work or stressful one she suffers from extreme headaches and she also has sinus how should I get to root of the problem? Please help me.
I have severe spinning in my head (vertigo) and also ringing in the ears. Some times I feel like nausea.
I have ear problem since past 7 years already I got operation 2 times but it is not ok. Still the problem is there.
Every morning my throat feels sore After drinking water it starts to feel good What could be the problem.
I have throat infection and can't possible to eat food easily and lot of cough during night time can you please suggest me.
Hi Am 33 years old, am feeling back pain, and throat infection like, pain and kafa problem, daily journey 70 km by the car, in the morning cant wakeup from the bed, heavy pain at spinal
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.