Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
In homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. Is there any medicine for regular mensuration cycle and blocked fallopian tube. Can any body help and how much time it's take, and help to conceive it.
I took ipill. I am get bleed on 7th day. I took the ipill within 24 hrs. I took ipill twice in a week. I had sex om the 2nd and 8th day of my period end. Then took ipill within 24 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Sir, I had suffered from Herpes on right side of my face resulting in damage of skin below my right eye. This part of my face is now very sensitive and allergic to soap, face wash or creams etc. Further my right eye is losing vision gradually. I consulted to many doctors/ophthalmologists but without any cure. Recently I visited a Phaco surgeon to find out the solution and he is of the opinion that my eyes are suffering from Glaucoma (Kala Motia). Kindly suggest an effective cure for this problem.
My friend is having sex with his bhabhi since 1 year without condom. Also her husband sex with her. Sometimes both do sex same day. Is there any problem? But bhabhi wear a copper T. Please advise.
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
I would like to know which dalls and which vegetables are easily digestible and which are not. What about soya granules and tofu? we know that water melon etc. Are good in summer. Whaich fruits/veggoes we should avoid in certain seasons?
Excessive Bleeding during period, How to control this? Please advice, last Two years my wife facing this problem. She took harmon tablets nearly 10 strips but no improvement. She is changing 6 pockets of Stayfree for every period.
Its me again. I still have brownish discharge that look like blood clots, does not smell, and when I wipe it on a white cloth, I could tell its really brown. I had sex on jan 22 unprotected and took nordette as ecp 6hrs after since plan B is banned here in my country. I followed the doses actually over dosed. 4 pills and another 4pills after 12hrs and another 4 on the next day, total 12. Now 4 days after (yesterday) I had the brownish discharge until today (5th day after last dose of ecp). My last period was dec 27. I took urine pregnancy test last night which came out negative. Was I fertile when I had sex?
I have heavy bleeding during periods. Dr has prescribed me sylate 500 during periods. What would be the impact if i take it every mth? Any other solution to my problem?
For me toilet place blood came with pain. For 2 days. Why it's coming. Anything it's serious. What solution for this. At same time my urine also going yellowish.
My bf ejaculated while I was wearing my panty as well as hot pant. Is dere any chance of getting pregnant. It was done on previous month after dat I had my periods bt in this month my period is not coming its late for 5 days. Is it possible that I am pregnant.
Hi , i urinated in red colour( only once ) This is the first time. And i am panicked. I drunk pomogrenet juice mixed with beetroot in empty stomach. Is it because of that or because of sitting long hours sitting infront of computer ?
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.