Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParthaYour feedback matters!
My body colour is upper fair but my face colour is dark fair. I have used Adaple C, kojivit but didn't get any good results. Please suggest some other cream.
I am 35 years old and I have very bad under eye dark circles and sunburn on face and big dark black spot on my left eye. I started noticing them from last 2 years. Please suggest me creams or anything which could reduce them.
I am 21 years old I have like age spot (brown spot) on my face I am still very young please help me to get rid of this.
There are lots of white heads and black heads in my face, so can anyone please suggest me a good facecream or ointment to clear my face.
Hello doctor. I have hair growth on face so the chin side darkness comes. Any cream s tr to rid off this.
My skin is sensitive. When go out under sun, my skin star burning and also starts getting dark and dull.
I had suffered chicken box before 12 years ago but in my face had black dots and disturbing me how treat this.
I'm 22 years old. I am suffering from acne pimple. And oily skin. please tell me sir. I have used cosmetics and medicine but no perfect results. please tell me kese solve hoga.
I am 49 years female. I have dark circles under my eyes. Please suggest some home remedies. Also suggest some home facial to keep clean the face.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.