Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh P VartyYour feedback matters!
I have been overweight and now that I am trying to lose weight, I see a lot of stretch marks on my hands and tummy area. How can I keep my skin great while I go for being healthy? I am 39 and I need to lose almost 40 Kgs. I already have a psychologist and diet plan doctor helping me a great deal.
Hi i'm suffering by skin disease . I do not knw what is this disease. It is like black round dots and it is expanding also in big size. Its hurting me i'm studying medicine in philippines. I can not able to wear dresses also its itching me please tell the medicine for this I consulted many doc when i'm in india I used ointments also like ketanezole nizral lyk that shampoo and ointments but it is not going please solve this permanently doctors.
I am having a problem of sun tan I used each and everything for it please help for something really affect me?
I am 21, male. I have this dry skin on my face for past couple of months, I have changed the soap, face wash to get rid of that but nothing helped. What should I have to do now?
Hello my lips are dark and I dnt use any thing on my lips except lip balm .plz tell me wat to do to get pink lips.
I have dark circles and pimples on my face I think it's a cause of heat in my body. I want to keep my body cool so please suggest me something. Thank you.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.