Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj RaoYour feedback matters!
I have been experiencing paleness all over my body, my skin doesn't glow at all. My hands and feet have purplish colour during winters. What would be the suggested treatment?
I have pigmentation in my forehead, cheek bones, hands, back n shoulders. I had taken few peels but it has not gone. Even took treatment but not gng. I tries homeopathy also but nthng worked. I have darkcircles also. Very sensitive skin. Acne prone . Please suggest something. Thanks.
How to prevent dark circles under eyes? Please suggest me about the easy home remedies to get rid of these dark circles .
Hi m 22years old female. From past 1 to 2 years m suffering from this weird problem of body odour. It is so embarrassing. No matter how much I try keeping myself clean. please help me.
Hi, I am 18 years old. I have dark circles from last one year. I have tried many things to get rid of it but none of them helped! Please suggest some effective methods. Thanks.
I'm a normal guy of 23 n I'm facing the problem of pimples n someday acne from the past 4 years. Till 18 years I didn't have a single acne or pimple on my face bt at the age of 19 they started appearing. Pls help or suggest a way to completely remove them or at least stop them. Plus I hav an oily sensitive skin.
Hi, Six month back back I met with bike accident. My right hand skin (On thigh) got burned due to silencer heat. It is cured but skin got damaged can you please suggest me some ointments for skin improvement.
Hi, I'm 23 years young boy and I want to glow my skin, have tried lot of creams but not got results. Can you please help on the same?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.