Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj MoreYour feedback matters!
I got an injury on my middle toe by playing football. It is sprained for two weeks. When I try to move my toes upside down. I get a cracking sound. Is it a problem? Or I should relax and give rest to my toes. My middle toe is bit inflated because of sprain. I used ice pack and volini. And I see improvement but the cracking sound and sprain worries me. Need help. Hope you will understand what I am trying to say.
I am 20 years old. I have spondylolisthesis grade 2, L5-S1. I am doing physiotherapy for last 1 yr. I still have pain so much in my lower back. Can you tell me what should I do.
I have pain in my joints from 8-9 days. I play football daily, from the last thursday night my joints starts paining till now. So how can I get relief from this problem.
One year ago I filled from roof approximate from 14 feet. I fell down on my ankle. I consult to a doctor there was no fracture on my ankle and I have done X-RAY also but now it's paining on ankle joint and back of knee. Help me if any home remedies that you advice.
Hello My question is regarding my body. If I left my body idle only for 5 min my legs and hands starts sleeping and 10 min its like a heavy pain. please help me out.
I am 22 years old (male) I have a problem in my right knee. Some times my knee cap slips from its place and it feels like I am dying out of pain and in very next moment it comes back to its position, I feel intense pain like hell. It first happened to me in yr 2008, then in 2011, 2012, and today again. I used to apply ointment and it feels good after some time. Please help.
Hello .i am 49 years old working women. From 6 months I am having severe pain while getting up after siting at the end of the spinal cord (tail end) and also I am suffering from fatty liver level 1 .what should I do?
I have severe pain in back side of left leg just upper side of heel. This area also swallowing. Too much pain and always feel like walking a long way. please help.
She is 27years old housewife, from last 5 month she is having a severe muscular pain on her right upper hand (biceps), back and neck. We have consulted neurologist but we cannot find any nerve damage and we were said it is a muscle pain so there is no need of any nerve issue. Then we consulted an orthopaedic and done x-rays of the right shoulder, back and neck. But there also nothing can be seen as bone dislocation, fracture or bone related issue. There also the doctor told us it a muscle pain. She was taking prescribed medicine for a week for the pain but now her right hand biceps muscle has a bit swollen and she is having immense pain. Please suggest why this pain is happening and its cure.
If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.
There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.
- Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
- DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
- In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.
Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.
- Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
- Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
- Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.
You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.