Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj MoreYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female .I am suffering from pain from last 1 week at the lower part of my middle finger in my right leg .pain is pin pointed and it occurs while walking .please let me know how to cure it .and wht does it signifies .thank you so much for your consultation.
My name is vanitha i am working as a staff at public limited company, my motherenla having severe shoulder pain she cant control the pain sometimes she carries also so please help me and give some solutions with needful .
My wife age 24 years having knee joint pain (moderate) in left hand since one year , pls suggest me something.
I am 33 yr old male. From 8-10 days I am suffering from pain in my neck n right shoulder n upper arm. The pain is very much and I have trouble in sleeping. Also when I lay down on bed and also on getting up from bed it pains very much. What should I do?
My legs are paining a lot, I didn't walk so much. I've tried many balms pain relief sprays but didn't get better. Can't sleep due to the pain what to do?
I have continuous back pain. I can not sleep, I can not hardly walk, I can not stand and I can not sit long time an my back cracks. What can I do?
Suffering from lower feet and ankle pain. Dnt have any orthopaedic issues, x ray says nothing. What might be the reasons? Pain is high after sitting for a longer time with folded legs. Facing difficulties in walking. Regards.
Hi doc, I have been having shoulder, back and also chest pain together with bones of hands and legs that ache sometimes. Its 5 days now and no medication seems to work as the pain still remains. Its a mild pain that can only be noticed with movement of the body. Please assist.
Hi, This is for my Father. He is 75 years old and pretty healthy for his age. We had done a health check at apollo a month back and found out he has a little high BP issue and arthritis. The distance between the knee bones have reduced as per my understanding. Doctor has referred the following medicines and told us to take the test for BP and XRay for knee and consult a doc after a month. Following are the medicines: 1. Flavojoint-twice daily 2. oxygen gel- twice daily 3. For BP- T. Tazaloc AM- once daily. But still now he is not recovered fully for both BP and arthritis. So we need to know whether we should continue with the medicine or not. If to continue, till how many months we need to take it. Regards.
I am suffering from back pain on my lower side. The moment I squat for 15 minutes or more I am unable to straighten myself immediately and feel pain. Thereafter when I straighten my back after a minute i am back to normal until I do the sitting posture again.
I am 26 years of age , and it has been 1.5 years since I am diagnosed with gout. When first I was diagnosed with gout I took the prescribed medicines and followed a veg diet after that I didn't feel any pain or burning sensation in my big toe . But whenever I consume chicken even in small quantities it flares my gout. And recently I am experiencing severe gout pain in my other foot I can't even move my leg. The entire foot is very stiff and I can't move it much. I wanna completely get rid of gout . Further more I want to know can I take whey protein for my gym.
I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is 140 before meal and 170 after meal and I also have high knee pain since 10 years. I have consulted a doctor about this along with diabetes. He gave me these medicines named. ALGINA 650 - twice in a day for 30 days after meal BIGOMET SR* 500 - in night after meal OSICARE PLUS- in night after meal for 30 days OSTEOCHEK-D3 - one time in 7 days. Please suggest that is a correct medicine treatment.
During playing football I accidentally hit the hard rock with my right back foot few years ago and something like electric current ran upto the hip. I'm feeling a slight pain which is shifting from one point to other. I already gave a physiotherapy session two times for about one week each. My right leg is feeling very heavy. A slight pain is remaining continuously at the back of foot where I hit the rock and inside the hip. I'm not understanding where the pain actually is. Please suggest some remedy.
Sir I am feeling heavy pain in ankle joint for 2 days unable to stand up, my TLC is 14100 and uric acid 7.8 other tested parameters are normal e.g DLC, HB,platelet 1.25,blood sugar fasting 94, kidney function test blood urea and serum creatinine ok, Please oblige and advice.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.