Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Dr. Padma Khade  - Gynaecologist, Mumbai

Dr. Padma Khade

MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology

Gynaecologist, Mumbai

15 Years Experience
Dr. Padma Khade MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology Gynaecologist, Mumbai
15 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Padma Khade
Dr. Padma Khade is a trusted Gynaecologist in Vikhroli East, Mumbai. You can visit her at Godrej Memorial Hospital in Vikhroli East, Mumbai. Don?t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Padma Khade on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejeebhoy Group of Hospitals, - 2002
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)


Book Clinic Appointment

Godrej Memorial Hospital

Pirojsha Nagar, Vikhroli East Landmark : Opposite Godrej Towers & Near Vikhroli Railway StationMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Padma Khade

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

She made a miscarriage of pregnancy after 4 months There after she is not getting conceived please Help.

Ayurveda, Nashik
Hello lybrate-user, lot of reasons for miscarriage avoid to get pregnancy without consult proper way & some investigations. Same thing can happen again. Just do torch 8 investigation along with sugar & thyroid.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. What are the possible side effects of taking pain killers for period time pain (I use it most of the time). Will it affect the child birth? Will it affect pregnancy?

General Physician, Faridabad
reduce intake salt and water before and during period,take cap primrose 1cap daily, tab meftal spas sos. using a heating pad on your pelvic area or back. massaging the abdomen. taking a warm bath. regular physical exercise. eating light, nutritious meals. noeffect of pain killer on child. thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had aborted on 27 May 16 but till date mensuration period has not come. What will be reason and please suggest me what to do. Also there is white discharge from vagina . What may be the reason.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Your cycles do get disturbed for sometime as there is big h9rmonsl shuffle in the body it will settle down in time but in the meantime if you had sexual relationship again then get your urine tested for pregnancy once again
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a married man now since 2 years to this may 2016 but still we haven't got a child I consult so many doctors in our city but still not work first my wife treatment is done after that they started me then they telling everything is alright no problem both of you. They given me some sperm production pills so I can continue with that or suggest me something. Thanks in advance.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
To guide you better we need your sperm report. You can type out the report and send in new question. To get pregnant you need to have fallopian tubes patent which is checked by hsg test and semen should be adequate quality. These both tests are done before the treatment of any infertile couple. Once the above tests are normal, then treatment with clomiphene citrate is started with monitoring of egg.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got last period at april 26th 2017 but still now I did not get period .i have 2 years baby still feeding.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
It is common not to get period when breast feeding is going on. So during this time it is important to use reliable family planning method so that either you are not worried about pregnancy now and then or not to miss diagnosing pregnancy early.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I m 24 weeks pregnant. It was fine till 22nd week but suddenly I started bleeding. A gush of blood, my gynac prescribed me Pause 500 I stopped bleeding the next afternoon. My only concern is why did I bleed. I can feel my baby's movements. Please help.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Mere pause is not sufficient for pregnancy bleeding. You need examination of cervix and also an usg urgently to diagnose the cause of bleeding.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am the mother of 4 years 6 months girl child. I want to conceive next issue. M trying which is the healthy way to conceive healthy child without complicacy.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If you have no disease normal sex and getting pregnant will do and ahve good diet and do regular check up after conceiving
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 1 month PREGNANT ,it was accidentally happen with me ,now want safely ABORTION at home What should do ,please help me Otherwise I can lost my carrier Pills name and painkillers and control bleeding during abortion tell me In this universe 2nd god is doctor.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. ABORTIONS can be performed as early as an intra-uterine pregnancy can be identified by ultrasound, which is usually about 3-4 weeks after your Last Menstrual Period (LMP). In the first trimester, two options are available: Aspiration is done by a physician in the clinic or the Abortion Pill which you take at home. Do not take any decisions before consulting your gynecologist. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 48 yrs old. She has irregular periods with heavy bleeding. She consult with the doctor, and doc is saying from last 1year that now its time to stop the menstruation period, but nothing happened.My mother has to suffer alot of pain with heavy blood flow every month. Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance!

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Ludhiana
Hi excessive bleeding in periods at this age is very common & there are many causes including dysfunctional uterine bleeding, fibroid uterus, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, polyps, malignancy, some drugs etc. Most important is to diagnose the exact cause & treat accordingly. To say simply that it is because of menopause (or to say that its time to stop the periods, as commonly said), without relevant investigations to rule out above mentioned causes, its not wise to call it normal variation. So your mother needs _ 1- complete gynaecological examination 2- ultrasound abdomen 3- blood tests, which must include hb, cbc, blood sugar, thyroid function test & complete urine examination 4- lastly, a premenstrual endometrial biopsy. Get done all tests & discuss with me after you get all reports. Till then, ensure that she has good healthy diet, proper rest & stress free life.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I got recently married 5 months ago. After few minutes of having sex some fluid is getting secreted from my vagina. Is that sperm of hubby? Is it causes any difficulty in getting pregnant? I am 24 years old and I am having pcod problem from last 9 years. I used medication before marriage for getting periods regularly but it remained irregular. Can I get pregnant without any difficulty?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, the vaginal fluid that you are concerned about during sex is physiological cervical fluid which is secreted from cervical mucous cells to keep vagina lubricated and its a normal phenomenon.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My blood group is B Positive and my Husband blood group is A positive and I delivered child with o negative blood group, does it possible. Can you please let me know what the reason for this, because I am planning for a second child? Should I have take any injection?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If mother's blood group is negative and baby's blood group is positive then only injection is needed after the delivery. But that is not the case with u. 2 parents with rh + blood types can have a child with rh - blood type. A baby receives one gene from the father and one from the mother. If the father's genes are + - rh-positive (for a+ve), and the mother's are + - rh-positive (for b+ve), then baby can be: 1) + + rh-positive, 2) + - rh-positive and 3) - - rh-negative. So your child falls into 3rd option so it is definitely possible to have negative blood group with both parents positive blood group.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi i Am a boy 23 year old. When I taking sex with my partner suddenly small quantity of spem is coming (i don't know correctly it is a spem) after sometimes spem comes and. But I don't know what is coming first so we get confused. Is there any chance for pregnant.

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Pre Seminal fluid is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that is emitted from the urethra of the penis during sexual arousal. It is similar in composition to semen but has some significant chemical differences. There have been several small-scale studies that conclude no sperm is present, and thus, pre-ejaculate is ineffectual at causing pregnancy.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Often women do not realize that involuntary tightness relates also to vaginismus, and fail to address this problem. The vaginismus self-help program may be helpful for those needing help to improve pelvic floor health and control in the context of working toward restored intercourse (use in consultation with a physician).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 35 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. My doctor did my ultrasound dated 23.12.16. And down syndrome test 1: 31 and nasal bone 1.7 mm of my baby. Further doctor suggest me NIPT test which is very costly so doctor it's necessary to have this test.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, PhD(breast diseases)
Gynaecologist, Chandigarh
Nipt is an expensive test and not diagnostic. It's better to go for a diagnostic test like cvs now or an amniocentesis later at around 15 weeks .these tests are invasive but accurate. With suspicion of downs syndrome its better to get things clear before 20 weeks pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Better to enjoy sweetness of good health than bitterness of ill health.

I am suffering from the problem of smelly discharge. I want to conceive the baby now. Should I pregnant? My last periods time is 24 mar to 26 mar. With 28 days cycle. Now when will I try to conceive?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Smelly discharge you can put clingen pessary in the vagina for 3 days. And ovulation occurs 14 days before the expected date of menses. So you need to try around that time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 25. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I missed my periods. My pregnancy test is positive. I want to have periods. Please suggest me medicines which can help me out.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, As you are pregnant, you need to rule out ectopic pregnancy first and then you can opt for medical termination of pregnancy at a registered MTP CENTER.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have taken ccq injection and susten 100 mg last 20 days for trying pregnancy but today I get period. Kindly advise how can I conceive pregnancy next month.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DGO, Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Jalgaon
You can investigate hsg harmones sonography 11 th 13th 15 th day and as per advise of Dr. Take inj for ovulation.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed