Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma KhadeYour feedback matters!
Is diabetes is a STD. Can it cause or transmitted while having oral sex or without any protection with diabetic patient.
I am in relationship with a girl and we both want to make love. She is virgin. Whenever I tried to put my penis inside her vagina she has allot of pain .she want to be physical vth me but due to her pain I am unable to penetrate her. She takes too much time to get wet. What should I do?
Our baby is diagnosed with complete AVSD at 13 weeks. Is this curable or the only option is to terminate the baby. Please help.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
My age is 41. I am having heavy bleeding with irregular periods. My doctor suggested me to remove uterus removal and I am suffering with sugar (Diabetes) with PCOD. Suggest me shall I remove uterus at this age, is it preferable.
I have enquiry about my wife. She is not ready for sex just behave like ignore this thing. What I do for her.
Me and my partner are trying for baby last 11 months yet there is no result we don't understand what to do.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
Am a 20 years old, Medical student. I need a favour from the Doctors regarding a question. What are Post Natal menses? For how many days do they long for? What are the symptoms of this? Please help me to find out the right answers to my Questions. It will be very helpful for me. Thanking you. Regards.
Hi. I am trying for kids for a year under the consultation of doctor. My every reports had normal - hsg, uterine line, size of uterus n ovaries. And husband semen is also very good. I had LMP on 20th nov doctor told me to take Siphene from 2nd day of my period followed by FI scan on day 12. On day 12 two follicles had seen. Then doctor told me to take an injection fertigyn 5000. And on day 14 she had done my IUI. And prescribed medicine duphaston for 15 days. And told my to do UPT between 25 to 30 dec. Now today i.e on 21st dec I had period. I wants to know what's the reason why I am not getting pregnant. All the test of my n my husband are normal.
It bleeds out while having sex, it ok when it happened for first or second time but instead of this every time when I had sex and it starts bleeding, I am little worried now can you please tell me is everything ok or not? Thanks.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.
My newly married wife , she is 27 years old and 5.2 inch height and 45 kg weight, with a small boobs, (too skinny). I need her to be little more fat , Please tell me any suggestions. How to make her fat.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 18 Feb and her period had done on 13 Feb but still now her period had not yet done,and she did not take any Medici still now,so please give me a helpful solution according to my situation,and please give some solution if pregnancy test is positive
Mere girlfriend ko 2 july ko period aya tha. Mai 9 july ko protection use ker ke sex kiya tha. Fir 21 july ko bina protection ka sex kiya. Aaj 2nd august ho gya per period nhi hai. Kya meri girlfriend pregnent ho gyi hai. Kya kru please give me advice & help.
I am 21 years old unmarried virgin man and I have some pimple on my penis from so many days but it has never bothered me like itching or pain etc. Please suggest me, Will it be cured automatically or I have to go to any doctor? Thank you!
Sir is there need to wear condom while having sex with my wife for the first time as she me bleed while having sex for the first time are there chance of getting infected? We are also planning to have child.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.