Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello Sir My name is Ashok and I am always suffer from cold. I think ist elargy from dust and any other please tell it's permanent treatment. Thanks.
She suddenly gets sweating and her head gets round and round circles (chakkar aate h unhe). I don't know what happens to is her B. P. Is low or high or something else?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Salt restriction also reduces the diastolic blood pressure by 2-8 mmHg, said Padma Shri Awardee Dr. (Prof.) A. Marthanda Pillai, National President, IMA and Padma Shri, Dr. B C Roy National Awardee & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr KK Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA.
According to a WHO report, reducing salt intake would be a cost-effective way to reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure directly and reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke indirectly. The report recommends people to reduce consumption of sodium to less than 2 gm per day for each person. Common salt is chemically called sodium chloride (NaCl). About 2.5 gm of table salt contains one gm of sodium.
According to a report published from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the year 2000, the average intake of salt in India is 10 gm per day for each person. This would amount to about 4 gm of sodium. The current recommendations suggest reducing this consumption by half.
A research study conducted by researchers at Harvard Medical School and published in the British Medical Journal, found that reducing salt intake by 25% reduced the risk of developing heart disease by 25% and reduced the chance of death from heart disease by 20%.
In 2002, WHO estimated that about 62% of strokes and about 50% of heart attacks globally were attributable to high blood pressure.
Adding a pinch of salt to milk will keep it fresh longer is a common Internet tip for the population but traditional Ayurveda teaching goes against it. As per Charaka Samhita, too much of pipalli, alkali and salt are bad for the health. Ayurveda totally prohibits taking salt with the milk.
Hi, My body pains, energy loss, depressive mood, mood swings, weight increase and back pain are a few issues with a 42 years old mother of two kids. What do you advice?
I am seafaring with pearly penile papules on penis With out surgery n without laser treatment it is possible to get normal? I am not redy to come to the hospital if any medicine is there please tell.
Hello doctor I used to masturbate everyday .now I'm having slight pain near my left kidney and I'm very thin .is this due to masturbation? Please reply the reason and the suggestion.
I am totally depressed, I am weak, I have headache, acidity n masturbation habit, and porn addict, I am unable to remember things pls help me out, I cannot sit n work my mind is nt stable at all, unable to byheart anything.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.
Is exercise like swimming is helpful to improve sexual stamina, m suffering from ED, will swimming help me in long time intercourse n having child soon, I masturbation regularly twice a day, please help me, I don't wanna take any medicines.
I am diabetic 2 and normally get infection on penis skin but it goes off in a week maximum, this time its not getting cured on own its been month top foreskin becomes very tight and there is acute itching there. Pl advice.
Here are some tips and causes of earache in children