Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Omprakash Ahuja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Omprakash AhujaYour feedback matters!
Sir my triglycerides level is 336mg and my cholesterol is in border level 215mg please tel me whether I should start taking medicine or I can control naturally. Sir m tensed that whether it will effect my heart. Sir kindly give your suggestion.
Suffering from premature ejaculation for last 15 years. Taken lots of medicine. Like fluxotine, prodep, aayurved, homeopathic no result please help.
I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.
I always Go late night at Bed because of sleepless nights. And even when I have tried to sleep early. Then I have suffered from insomnia. Please Help me sir.
Hi I am 25 year old man my penis foreskin is tight and when I do sex the foreskin stuck and it's very painful to put the foreskin back in the same place. Please suggest.
Sir, I am 50 years old. I am not getting sleep till 3am. I am a diabetic patient from past 2 years, having gluconorm 500mg one tablet at night. Having bp, taking beteloc25, 1 in the morning. Now fpb is 176 and ppbs is (after food) is 234 from past 3 months. Doctor has suggested to take triptomer 25 daily. If I take at 10 pm, I will get sleep at 12.30/1pm till 8am. Please suggest regards .
Hi, My age is 32. Previously I am very fit in sex. But 2 years on words I am facing erections problem. I am not diabetic and blood pressure also no problem. hormone test also ok. Finally I attend doppler test. Result is venous in sufficiency. But he told surgery required for this problem. I am getting fear about surgery. what is the permanent solution for this and what is the meaning of venous insufficiency. Kindly prescribe the suitable medicine for me.
Have you ever realised the importance of your sleeping position? Perhaps, you hardly care about the posture, you just lie down and close your eyes. But, did you know your sleeping position can directly affect your health? As quoted by Thomas Dekker, "sleep is the golden chain that ties our health and bodies together."
You may have your own preferred position which you like to fall asleep in and grovel about, but you never care if it is correct or not. While sleeping on your back with your arms by your sides is considered to be the best, here are some common sleeping positions and their effects on your well-being:
- On your back, arms at sides: Sleeping on your back with your arms at your sides is proven to be the perfect sleeping position in regards to your neck and spine health. That being said, back sleepers tend to snore more as compared to those who sleep in any other position, and sleep apnea is greatly associated with sleeping on the back.
- On your back, arms up: Also called “starfish” position, sleeping on your back with your arms up is good for your lower back. This type of sleeping position can also help to prevent facial wrinkles and skin breakouts. However, this can also result in excessive snoring and problems, such as acid reflux.
- On your stomach, face down: Sleeping on your stomach can improve digestion but can put a lot of strain on the neck. This type of sleeping position is most likely to tilt your face in one direction or the other. Also, sleeping with your face down can cause back pain, as the curve of your spine is not supported.
- Fetal position: Sleeping curled up into a ball, probably is the most comfortable position for some, but it actually is the worst sleeping position to go with, as it can lead to pain in back and neck. Also, sleeping in this position can restrict deep breathing.
- Arms at sides: The spine is best supported when you sleep on your side with both arms down. This position helps reduce back and neck pain along with reducing the problem of sleep apnea. However, the downside is that side sleeping can contribute to skin aging, sagging breasts, and facial wrinkles. The side you choose to sleep also makes a difference. Sleeping on the right side is bad for your heart health while sleeping on the left side can put a strain on organs like liver, lungs, and stomach. For pregnant women, it is usually advised to sleep on the left side, since this can improve blood circulation to the fetus.
- Pillow-supplemented: Though it is important to choose the right sleeping position, however, regardless of which sleeping position you prefer, it’s always recommended to supplement your body with a comfortable pillow to get a sound sleep.