Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitish M. VhatkarYour feedback matters!
My teeth is being cavity. I tried all toothpaste but no effect yet. Can you help me how to relief from cavity?
I am having blackhead nd whitehead both in my face I want to remove them tell me some remedy last few month having pimples too.
I am 26 year age. I am taking nexito plus for last 5 years but not. I am taking when I am able to sleep and it happens with me in every 3 to 4 months gap than I have to take it 5 to 6 days regularly. I know its side effects from starting and I am concern about it. But if I do not take at that time than I am not able to sleep and Next day I looks like drug addictive. And I never try any drugs nor drink. Before 5 years I drink regularly about 2 years but from last 5 years I did not drink. So pls suggest me should I take or consult a physiatrist.
Doctor jo ghar par urine se test hota hai pregnancy ka agr us mai koi whiteness ya bubbles ni ate hai toh kya pregnancy nahi hoti hai?
I have problem with teeth. They are not strong enough and some yellowish stuff in front of them. Can you tell me how to make it stronger and whitier.
I am 26 years old and am suffering from Male pattern baldness. I can see tiny hair on bald areas some of which develop into full grown hair. Does it mean I can get my lost hair with through medication?
I have a problem in stomach digestion system and also my ears are paining on talking on mobile phones.
One of the grains with the lowest glycemic index measurement is quinoa, and while many people are unfamiliar with this grain, it is widely accessible and quite versatile in food preparation. Maintaining a low blood sugar level is important for people suffering from diabetes, as the condition means that your pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin to properly metabolize simple sugars. Therefore, to avoid formal treatments and an altered quality of life, eating low glycemic foods like quinoa is an effective remedy. There are also many minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber in quinoa, which can help optimize digestion.
I am 20years old. During periods I take meftal SPAS because of stomach pain And gradually I noticed less flow. What should I do? Is there any other option for this stomach pain?
Sir actually I was suffering fromsevere back pain at a sudden wen am doing a certain can I knw what is the reason behind it please let me know if you an tell me.
Hey Dr. In last few years there are small small mass of skin coming on my shoulders and neck region. This in hinder are call mass. There are about 5-6 on the neck area and a few on shoulder. Why is this happening and what's the treatment?
I have small problem in my skin like I have a lot of small black colored boils in my legs and I use same soap never changed but still that things are not going even I taught it was initially because of socks and now I'm in home age 22 after completion of college still this issue persists please help. Also I'm getting white patches on face when I'm in A. C.
Brief me about yoga through which I can reduce my high blood pressure and sleep apnea. Kindly explain in detail.
I am 42 year old female. I had lovely lustrous hair and smooth , supple skin. Now my hair is dry and rough with severe hairfall and the face skin is also dry. What do you recommend?
How to get rid of brown teeth, I have brown teeth and I don't wish to have them and I don't want to see them in my professional career. So, please help me how to get rid of these teeth.
Hi sir my age is 25 but body is not properly improved. My weight is 52 kg and my height 5.4 feet what I do for looking more healthy.
Sir please suggest best acne cream & soap for remove pimple red marks & redness of pimple I also use benzac ac & retino a cream not benefit.
I have black pimples on face. Tried many creams as per suggested by doctor. But there is a black mark is remaining. I hav dry skib sometime. later turns into oil skin. What I do to remove this black mark. Also have a problem of soriasys and hair fall. There is no enough growth of hair to the both side of head.
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.