Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin MehraYour feedback matters!
I have high BP problem, Then how can I control this thing without medicine, because my age is only 23 Please update regarding this.
I am 26 year old male I have a hair loss problem and dandruff. so, can you suggest me what should I do?
Hi, Im Dr Jyotirmay Bharti, consultant dermatologist and cosmetologist. I am a director of skin radiance in Gurgaon and I am also a visiting consultant at Max Hospital, Saket and Paras Hospital, Gurgaon. Today I am going to talk about a very common topic, that is Acne. In general people call it pimples.
This is a common problem of adulthood and childhood. Mainly the adolescents suffer from this problem, but due to stress factor many a people are experiencing it after 30 years of age also. Why so? I will explain you later but this is a very common scenario and a very common problem people visit to me to seek some solution for acne.
At some period of time in your life everybody suffer from acne and they don’t know how to manage it and they take over the counter medication, they seek some advice from family, from guardian, from internet which is not good because this is not a big problem. This is a very small thing and can be taken care of, if you seek a good person to take care of it like your dermatologist.
So, what is acne?
Basically, acne is the overproduction of serum and is an inflammation of sebaceous gland. Basically, there is a sebaceous gland which is attached to hair root where you get due to hormonal changes when you reach adolescence your hormone gets changed and it gets activated and so it leads to increase in sebum production that is oil production. So, increased secretion of oil over your face and body leads to blockage of the duct and the exit and that can lead to acne formation and that sometimes is attached with inflammation and inflammation is you can say some bacterial reaction, bacterial growth in that which leads to redness, pigmentation and scars over your face which is very depressing in adolescence.
People come to me seeking for advice for stress, pigmentation and scarring because if acne is not taken care of that can lead to so many pigmentation and scarring. Scarring is the bed, which you can see many people suffer from that. So, I would suggest go to your dermatologist, that treatment is very easy, don’t go and seek any over the counter medication from any chemist because they generally recommend steroids which can further worsen your condition. Rather go to your dermatologist and there are so many medications and antibiotics as oral isotretinoin which reduces the inflammation real fast so you can prevent your scarring and pigmentation. Then there are so many chemical peeling and so many things which are available with us which we can introduce at a very good time saving your face and thus saving you from any kind of stress and depression. So visit your dermatologist and they will tell you how to clean your face. How simple procedures like applying a few creams and taking few oral medications can help you in your life.
So if you have any problem regarding your facial problem, your acne anytime you can connect me on librate.com So stay healthy, thank you so much, take care.
My mother all tooths were plucked of 15 years back. She is 67 years old & is suffering from itching tongue, please dry mouth problem the taste buds on the inner side of the tongue have got swollen they appears reddish in colour. Its because of this problem that she is always bed ridden. I have consulted lots of doctors but there has been no out come as all tests prescribed by them for detection of disease were normal but the problem still persists. Kindly help & suggest some medicines which can make har feel better, she doesn' t feels like to eat the moth & tongue always remain dry the throat is itching.
Hello sir I am suffering from a dry skin or I don't know what it is but my skin good at last 1 year but day by day it is very black so what is the suggestion for this problem sir please suggest me.
Hii doctor, I am 20 year female n I have acne spots n small acne on my face, what should I do to get clear skin.
The child is female of 10 years old, is thin and lean. She is not putting up weight and very little interest in educational activities. She is very dull and not interested in any outdoor activities. She has fever with cough frequently and also complaining of loose stools many times.
I am 23 year old. I am taking psychosis medicines since 23 months and my SGPT liver is 200. Is medicines are responsible for high SGPT and fatigue? Please tell me side effect of psychosis medicines. NAME OF MEDICINES ARE; 1. Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine and piracetam tablet 2.Theme tablets 3.Blonanserin tablets 4.Odehex tablet 5.Lipdone 1.5 tablet.
I have a red bump that looks like a pimple on my penis and its itchy. What's the cure . There's only one . Is there something to worry?
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.