Doctor in Lotus Healing Centre
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Lotus Healing CentreYour feedback matters!
Pneumonia is a serious ailment in the lungs which can affect people of all ages even though kids are most vulnerable to this. According to the estimates of the World Health Organization, over 160 million children across the globe get affected by pneumonia every year out of whom 20 million have to be hospitalized, and 2 million die.
Who is most susceptible to pneumonia?
Children who are exposed to the smoke of tobacco or have poor nutrition, asthma, high blood sugar, cold, flu, poor shelter, HIV infection and lack of proper breastfeeding are at risk. Also, if children don’t get an adequate amount of zinc in the diet, then they can get affected by pneumonia.
As the germs reach the lungs, this organ becomes infected and inflamed with a buildup of fluid. It can lead to breathing problems which can make inhibit the entrance of oxygen in the bloodstream. This prevents the cells in the body in performing their normal functions and infections cannot be flushed out of the body.
What are the common signs and symptoms of pneumonia?
The common symptoms of pneumonia include vomiting, chills, chest pain, rapid breathing and shortness of breath, chest retractions during respiration, fatigue, high temperature, nausea, muscle weakness, wheezing and coughing of green and slightly bloody mucus. It may also include unconsciousness, lethargy, convulsions and also feeding problems in infants. There is a type of pneumonia that does not show any major sign but which may interfere with daily functions is referred to as walking pneumonia.
How can pneumonia in children be prevented?
Having healthy habits and practising good hygiene is the best way to avoid pneumonia. Children must be encouraged to clean the hands frequently, coughing or sneezing into the elbow or sleeves instead of palms and to avoid interaction with people who are affected by any infection and flu. As a parent, you should provide proper nutrition to help your child have strong immunity and make sure that they get sufficient rest to ward off infection. You should not smoke in front of your kids as passive smoking is dangerous and help them stay away from pollutants.
You should ensure that your child is immunized as per prescribed schedule. Also, you should know about the warning signs of pneumonia and other ailments of the lungs which include fast breathing, frequent coughing, and difficulty in breathing to detect pneumonia in its early stages. And take them to visit the doctor as soon as you observe the signs. When it comes to an infant, you should breastfeed him/her as mother’s milk contains all the vital nutrients, hormones, antioxidants and antibodies that your child requires to ward off infections including pneumonia.
Thus, being aware you can protect your child from contracting the disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While we all wish to avoid emotional distress due to the sense of loss and fear attached to it, we invariably become a victim of such pain at some point in time in our lives. Here the irony is that the more we want to escape pain, the nearer it comes to us, and the more intense its effects get.
There is hardly an individual around the globe who have not gone through ups and downs, but it doesn't signify that there is something wrong in the life we lead. It only manifests that we are human beings who can withstand the wrongs and hope for a better tomorrow.
Here are some coping strategies when you are down with mental agony.
- Face the odds: When you are suffering from emotional turmoil, all the negative feelings right from anger to frustration to distress are what comprise you. You should surrender to what is taking a toll on you and accept it in a way as if you have chosen it.
- Give yourself some time: You will need some time to drive yourself out of the darkness and accept the presence of your emotional pain. Time can help you rest, heal and recover completely from the grasp of the pain and suffering. You should be gentle with yourself throughout the process and have a faith that everything happens the way it is meant to happen.
- Observe your pain and suffering: When you are down with emotional pain, you should suffer, but consciously. You must observe your anguish, sadness, and stream of negative thoughts. The terrible feelings that feed your pain should be considered objectively. You should never allow the pain to become a part of who you are.
- Accept pain and let go: No one in the world wants to stay amidst pain and suffering. Everybody tries to do away with it, and in an attempt of running away from pain, we invariably fall into its trap. There are situations in which pain demands to be felt, and thus you should understand it and find out the reason behind it. This way you will be able to help it go away.
- Spend a lot of time with yourself: When you love somebody, you tend to spend a lot of time with that person. During spans of pain, you are the one who needs to be by your side and therefore, you should give yourself quality time and help the pain to mitigate instead of becoming emotionally dependent on someone else. You can indulge in any activity that you enjoy from painting to walking to swimming to trekking. It could be anything but make sure it helps you breathe free.
Pain always comes with a message. Once you get to decipher this message, it becomes easier to find out coping strategies and ways to mitigate the pain while the pain eventually subsides.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Attention deficit/hyperactivity issue (ADHD) is a mental condition that is marked by a continuous example of inattention as well as hyperactivity-impulsivity that meddles with the working or advancement of that person. Inattention implies that a person gets distracted from tasks, lacks focus and is not concentrating on the task at hand. Hyperactivity implies that a person tends to move around continuously, especially into situations in which it is not needed. Impulsivity implies that a person makes hurried decisions without thinking about them and that may have negative outcomes or risky consequences.
Here are a few ways with which you can treat ADHD.
Therapy: Along with medicines, certain treatments can be valuable in treating ADHD in children, teenagers and grown-ups. Therapy is helpful in treating other problems as well. For example, anxiety or nervousness issue that may show up with ADHD. The types of the therapies that might be used are as follows.
- Psycho-education: Psycho-education implies that you or your kid will be urged to understand ADHD and how it affects you. It can help children, adolescents and grown-ups understand why they have been diagnosed with ADHD. It can also help you adapt and manage the condition.
- Behavioral treatment: Behavioral treatment gives support to the caretakers of the people with ADHD, and may include teachers and guardians. The treatment includes behavior administration, which uses a group of prizes to encourage your child to attempt to control their ADHD.
- Social skills training: Social skills training includes children or youngsters taking part in role-plays or pretending to be in certain situations. This intends to show them how to carry on in social circumstances by figuring out how their behavior influences or affects others.
- Cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT): Cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT) is a talking therapy that can help you deal with your issues by changing the way you think and behave. A CBT advisor would attempt to change how your kid feels about a situation, which would thus change their conduct.
- Eat less carbs: Individuals with ADHD need to eat a healthy diet. A few people may see a connection between types of foods and declining ADHD side effects. For instance, sugar, food colorings, added sugars, and caffeine are frequently blamed for increasing hyperactivity.
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility.
Healthy Diet Chart For High Blood Pressure Patients In Hindi - उच्च रक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट
बदलती हुई जीवनशैली ने कई चीजों को बदल दिया है. उच्चरक्तचाप की समस्या आज बहुत तेजी से फ़ैल रही है. इसमें धमनियों में रक्त का दबाव बढ़ जाता है जिसके कारण दिल को सामान्य से अधिक कार्य करना पड़ता है. आमतौर पर यह समस्या अधिक तला-भुना चिकनाई युक्त भोजन करने और शारीरिक श्रम न करने की वजह से होती है. बच्चों में उच्च रक्तचाप का सबसे आम कारण मोटापा और गुर्दे की बीमारी होते हैं. इसके लिए कई कारक जिम्मेदार हैं, लेकिन सबसे ज्यादा प्रभाव खान-पान का ही पड़ता है. इसलिए कुछ खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन कर आप उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात पा सकते हैं. तो आइए जानें कि उच्चरक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट क्या है, यानि क्या-क्या खाना उनके लिए सुरक्षित हो सकता है.
अमेरिकन कॉलेज आफ कार्डियोलॉजी कांफ्रेंस में पेश एक अध्ययन में बताया गया कि दिन में तीन बार मुट्ठी भर किशमिश खाने से बढ़े रक्तचाप में कमी होती है. इस शोध के पहले परीक्षण में 46 लोगों को शामिल किया गया, जिनका रक्तचाप सामान्य से कुछ अधिक था और जिन्हें उच्च रक्तचाप होने का खतरा भी था. इन लोगों का रक्तचाप 120-80 से 139-89 मापा गया, जो सामान्य से कुछ ज्यादा था. इन लोगों ने जब आहार में नियमित रूप से किशमिश को शामिल किया तो इनके रक्तचाप में 12 हफ्ते में कमी दर्ज हुई और रक्तचाप सामान्य हो गया.
शकरकंद जिसे अंग्रेजी में स्वीट पोटैटो कहा जाता है, में बीटा कैरोटीन, कैल्शियम और घुलनशील रेशे होते हैं. जो स्ट्रेस को कम करते हैं. इसलिये प्रतिदिन अपने आहार में करीब 1 से 2 स्लाइस शकरकंद जरुर शामिल करें.
3. सफेद सेम
उच्चरक्तचाप रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट में सफ़ेद सेम को भी शामिल करना चाहिए. सफेद सेम का एक कप 13 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम 30 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 24 पोटेशियम प्रदान करता है. आप इन्हें कई प्रकार जैसे सब्जी बनाकर, सूप के रूप में या सलाद में खा सकते हैं.
4. पोटेशियम खाएं
पोटेशियम एक ऐसा खनिज होता है जो रक्तचाप कम करने में मददगार है. पोटेशियम से भरपूर खाद्य पदार्थों में सेम व मटर, गिरियां, पालक, बंदगोभी जैसी सब्जियां, केला, पपीता व खजूर आदि प्रमुखता से शामिल होते हैं.
एक और अध्ययन के मुताबिक सोयाबीन को अपने आहार में नियमित रूप से शामिल करने से भी रक्तचाप को कम करने में मदद मिलती है. 18 से 30 वर्ष की आयु के 5100 श्वेत और अफ्रीकी अमेरिकी लोगों पर किए अध्ययन के अनुसार प्रतिदिन सोयाबीन, पनीर, मूंगफली और ग्रीन टी को अपने भोजन में शामिल करने वाले लोगों के रक्तचाप में कमी दर्ज की गई.
अंडे में विटामिन, मिनरल और कई अन्य पौष्टिक तत्व पाए जाते हैं, जो एंडोर्फिन नामक एक रसायन का उत्पाद करते है. यह रसायन हमारे दिमाग में भी पाया जाता है. जो अवसाद व दर्द जैसी समस्याओं से राहत दिलाता है. अंडे को कई प्रकार, उबाल कर, सब्जी बनाकर या कच्चा भी खाया जा सकता है.
दही में प्रोटीन, कैल्शियम, राइबोफ्लेविन, विटामिन बी 6 और विटामिन बी 12 काफी मात्रा में होते हैं, जो कि उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या को कम करते हैं और शरीर को कई प्रकार को लाभकारी अवयव मिलते हैं.
8. कीवी फ्रूट
एक कीवीफ्रूट में 2 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम, 7 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 9 प्रतिशत पोटेशियम होता है. यदि आप इसका नियमित सेवन करने से आपको उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात मिल सकती है.
9. कद्दू के बीज
कद्दू का बीजों में जिंक प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है जो तनाव को कम करने में मदद करता है और रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढ़ाता है. गौरतलब है कि यदि शरीर में जिंक की कमी हो तो आप डिप्रेशन और चिड़चिडेपन के शिकार हो सकते हैं.
Understanding Male Sexual Problems
Though a topic like sexual dysfunction may seem extraordinarily private, to be properly evaluated and addressed you need to be able to talk openly and honestly with a health professional to regain a more satisfying sex life. To get to the heart of the matter you will need to evaluate your relationships, partners, past sexual history, possible depression, history of trauma, or other stresses in your life that may be inhibiting your ability to respond sexually.
A health care provider may take you through the following steps:
1. A physical exam checking for:
a. Check for high blood pressure
b. Possible vascular disease
c. Neurological disorder
d. Obvious signs of conditions affecting your penis or testicles
2. Blood tests to check for diabetes, thyroid disease, or other hormonal disorders
3. Review the list of medications and vitamins you use daily
4. You will be asked about whether you awaken with an erection - since men normally have multiple erections during sleep.
5. Your doctor may ask for an ultrasound exam to measure the blood flow within the pelvis (a penile Doppler study) to determine whether there is sufficient blood flow and pressure in the penis to allow for a suitable erection.
What Are the Treatments for Male Sexual Problems?
Depending on the issue at hand a number of possible treatments may be recommended, such as:
Medication to either:
- Increase testosterone levels
- Decrease prolactin
- Treat thyroid disease
- Address high blood pressure
- A change in existing meds if necessary that comes with fewer sexual side effects
- A bid to stop smoking, drinking alcohol, or use of recreational drugs
- A recommendation to eat a healthier diet and to exercise regularly
Studies have shown that taking these measures above may slow the buildup of fats that can block the blood vessels.
Treatments for erectile concerns may include:
• A device that pulls blood into the penis or a vacuum inflation device
• Inflatable penile implants
• Prostaglandin urethral suppositories
• Self-injection of medications directly into the penis
• Vascular surgery to correct problems involving the veins of the penis
• Natural male enhancement supplements or herbal "viagra" pills
Psychotherapy, couples therapy, or consulting with a sex therapist may help with psychological barriers to sexual functioning.
The bottom line is that many sexual or erectile issues may vastly improve with a combination of healthy lifestyle, sometimes some counseling and perhaps scripted or herbal meds to assist.
Many men simply need a dose of sex-confidence. Fear of dating, performing or other intimacy anxieties can make a man wilt. Taking a natural male enhancer to boost performance anxiety often does the trick for millions of men.
Physical and psychological problems in relation to sex are not all that unusual as people age. Many senior men (and women) experience a decline in libido due to hormone levels, medications or other factors.
While naturally a dramatic blow to one's sex life may be caused by illness or injury, it may not be as well known that certain medications like those used to remedy high blood pressure and depression, are also known to reduce libido.
Declining levels of testosterone in both men and women, or possible nerve damage caused by diabetes may impair a man's ability to get and sustain erections. Shame about an aging body may cause a psychological impairment. Even boredom or relationship difficulties may dampen desire.
Remedying the sexual problem is advised because regular sex helps to keep circulation flowing to the genitals, which in itself is a pleasure booster. Sex also helps couples survive the ups and downs of long-term relationships. Sometimes a natural herb is all that is needed to get libido up and running again consider taking:
• Maca - used to arouse sexual desire
• Korean Ginseng - Panax ginseng - to improve mood, boost endurance and treat erectile problems
• L-arginine - an amino acid used for increasing blood flow, and helps with erectile problems
Better Sex in 5 Easy Steps - Hints for Breaking Out of a Bedroom Slump
When it comes to sex, even the steamiest couple hits a cold patch from time to time. Rather than letting sex go by the wayside and hoping it comes back into the picture, it is better for a couple to be proactive and get back in the saddle as soon as possible. The longer a couple goes without having sex, the more they become accustomed to their new routine - so stoke the sexual fires tonight and get back to a better sex life now. Already enjoying hot sex? Check out these 5 tips and to see if things can get hotter than hot; and learn why a healthy penis translates into a healthy sex life.
Shock those senses
A good way to enhance a sexual experience is to wake up all 5 senses. This helps to invigorate the body and can lead to a whole new level of pleasure. Try taking a hot shower (together, of course), turning up the water as hot as tolerable. Daring couples who really want to wake up their sense of touch can try an icy blast of cool water every now and then. Or break out some ice cubes after the shower - the juxtaposition between hot and cold will drive those senses wild! To awaken the other four senses, try lighting scented candles or snuggling by the fireplace for sexy ambiance. Bring sweet treats like chocolate sauce or whipped cream into the bedroom, and put on some love-making music for an all around sense-ational experience!
Though getting sweaty before getting busy may not sound sexy, getting the blood flowing can actually ramp up one's desire. When the blood is pumping it goes everywhere - including the genitals. Maybe even try working out together, seeing each other all sweaty and working hard may be enough of a turn-on to trade one kind of work out for another.
Fun fact: Even if the workout occurs earlier in the day, a couple is more likely to get busy later on. Studies have found a positive correlation between exercise and sex, meaning the more a couple engages in exercise, the more likely they are to sex-ercise as well. If that's not motivation to hit the gym, nothing is!
Act like a teenager
Remember the last time the hormones were going crazy and one couldn't get enough of one's partner? Chances are that things were hot and heavy in high school or in the early 20's. Even for teens who weren't getting busy, there was probably plenty of making out, which certainly stoked the desire to make a guy wish he could have sex that night. Going back to a simpler time of no-strings-attached making out can ensure that the mood will get hot and heavy - talk about hitting a home run.
Enter a fantasy world
Most everybody has a secret sexual fantasy - but how many people actually experience those fantasies outside of their mind? Rather than just imagining all the things one could do to one's partner - why not see if he or she is actually willing to try them out? Even if a couple decides not to act it out in the end, sometimes just talking about fantasies is enough to get things moving in the bedroom. Don't know where to start? Try picking up an erotica book and reading excerpts aloud to each other; this is sure to get the creative juices flowing.
Keep the penis healthy
Though it may seem intuitive for some, many men do not take special care of their special package. But when one thinks about what exactly is riding on a healthy penis, it makes sense to keep the tool in top-notch condition. To enhance the health - and appearance - of the penis, use a high quality penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains Shea butter and vitamin E to moisturize the skin and keep it touchably smooth. Other vital nutrients such as L Arganine and Acetyl L Carnitine help enhance the sensitivity of the penis and improve blood flow for stronger erections. Simply apply after the shower and enjoy a healthier penis.
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.