Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NipaYour feedback matters!
Kindly suggest some medicine for constipation. As we are also planning for pregnancy, medication going on. So side effect issue.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina with her hand. Also some family problem we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor. I am 31 Old. I have 5 years baby girl. We r planing for second baby. In 2011 by c section my baby was born. After that we not taking any precaution. But last 5 years my period cycling normal. Now we want second baby.
I am 21 year old and I have Breast problem, my Breast size is different, left size is small and right side is big, and a big size always paining what can I do for this.
I had taken I pill ,since me and my boyfriend is fooling around .he accidentally dropped his pre cum on my vagina ,and now am being afraid and taken the pill. Now am having stomach pain body pain and pain in my area .wht to do?
Hi ma'am/Sir. Am 33 years old female. My periods was 24 may 2016 and last month 21 april 2016. Just wanted to knw my ovulation time and how I count my cycle. Please guide me. Thanks.
I am 28 years female. Recently I got to know that i am having thyroid. T3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.06. Please suggest me is there any effect to get pregnancy.
Hello dr. I am 6th month pregnant and this is my second pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy had a baby girl but she is expired after 80 days. My 1st delivery is cesarean since 20 december 2013. Then after I have polisist(follicle) problem I took medicine now I m 6th months pregnant. I want to know about my case again my delivery cesarean?
I am planning for pregnancy this month taking intake of cashews and Almond daily is good or not. What are the foods to be taken for a healthy pregnancy?
Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.
Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.
Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar