Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for The Family HospitalYour feedback matters!
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history, and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
* Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
* Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
* Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the child bearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
* Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
* Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
* Treatment: Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger!
It has been 6 days I am still bleeding please how to stop my periods I have pcos please help me out.
My due date is 25 Nov 2017, till now there is no sign of labour pain, as per ultrasound baby is healthy & weight is 3.4 kg. Please suggest what should I do for a healthy & normal delivery. As a daily routine I am doing walk & stairs.
Hello sir, l have marred before six month but still she does not got pregnant when l do sex with her after sex spam come back from vagina can she get pregnant in this condition.
Hi, I and my gf had sex on October 29 and her date has to be on 10th November but she didn't get her periods today 19th November we collected the morning urine drops and we did the pregnancy test it shows negative. I didn't understand why she didn't get her periods. I am worried please suggest me to get her periods come as soon as possible.
In drunk stage I did not use condom and ejaculated in my wife. I gave her ipill within 24 hrs. Can she be pregnant,
Mam I Missed My PeriodS on October 25th After 15th Days I Did A pregnancy Test It Was negative SO I Took Cycloreg Tablets Then Also I Dint Hd My Periods Again I Took norlut N Tablets THn Also No Periods Pls Let Me Kw Mam Wt To Do For Getting Periods Pls Pls Pls Help Mam.
Period ke kitne dino baad sex krna chiye jo wife pregnant ho jye and normal week me kitne bar sex krna chiye jo hm dono ki health ko problem na hi.
Hi docotor, I delivered a boy (3.7 kg) 3months back, I had CESAREAN, I had DIABETES in pregnancy, but I controlled with diet only, After Cesarean also I checked my RBS (130--150 mg/ml), 2 days back I checked my RBS it is 208 mg/ml, Now I am feeding my baby. From yesterday I am getting some v. Light different PAIN on stitched place on stomach, Does diabetes effects on my stomach (c.section)? I checked my stitches were healed in 1 month only. I am worrying. Does baby got any effect with me (feeding)? May I use any medication in this feeding time (for sugar)?
Hello doctor. I hv pcod. My last cycle was on 13sep. I came to know after approx 45 days that m pregnant. My periods are so irregular. On urine test there was a faint line at that time. Then I had hcg blood test that was 47 again after two days it was 107 and then again it was 265 aftr that I hv ultrasound and according to that my doctor said it was 5 weeks and according to my missed period date it was 7. Then again I hd ultrasound after one week and it is 6 weeks according to ultrasound but according to my missed periods it is 8 weeks there is a growth in my pregnancy according to doctors becoz they now see a small balloon which they told me. But they said there is no heart beat yet. And now they ask for another ultrasound after 9 days. M on naturogest vaginal capsules fluids and also hcg injections which I take first and rest three are there on the gap of 5 days each. Is there any risk related to my pregnancy or m going well. M in grt tensn please advice me dctr as soon as possible. REGARDS.
HI, I am 27 years old, recently I delivered (a boy-- 3months), his birth weight 3.7 kg, I had DIABETES in pregnancy, but I controlled with food diet only, after delivery also blood sugar level is in border (140-150, I missed on my diet, recently I checked my RBS, it is 208, I am worrying, I am feeding to baby, Does baby got any effect with me? In feeding time may use any medication?
My gf is still virgin. We did not do sex. But once my little bit sperm touches her vaginal opening. But she is still virgin. And her periods are not came until, so we both are in tension. Because some are saying that there are little chances of pregnancy. So I am thinking to give her pregnancy pills. Is there is any side effect of pregnancy pills if she takes without any reason.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my I didn't had my period for nearly 2 months and then on 1 nov it came but I am still bleeding. What is the reason behind this.
A hypoechoic SOL (2.88*2.75*2.95 CM)is seen in upper and inner quadrant of left breast. A small lymph node (0.79*0.53 cm) is seen in left axilla. We have done FNAC and report shows infiltrating Duct carcinoma. Is it cancer or tumor? How to proceed further. I am Female age 47.
My due date of period is 23 .and I am trying to conceive. I have done regularly sex. right now I have cramping in lower stomach and. Frequently urination. What is meaning please suggest me.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are