Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minal DalalYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from dark eye circle from 4 yrs. Female 21 yrs. Headache max time. Eye check up done, no such problem found. What should she do?
I am facing a mental disorder. I can not share this freely with my family members. Its like a panic disorder. whenever I see people, friends, or my family member talking among themselves and I am not there, I always they are saying something negative about me. I can not tell this to anybody. Please help. I practice meditation as well. But not result.
My hair is falling from past few years. I used lot of hair solution but not so good improvement my hair is now thing in front side and my hair is of oily type. Give me some solution.
How to prevent bad smell from mouth while talking? What remedies should be taken to avoid this? Please let me know.
Hi, I am 7 month pregnant I have feel pain when I touch my left breast side near my armpit in particular side. In whole pragnancy I have this pain. My left breast size also bigger than right. I have small lump in my left breast but Dr. Says its normal. So why I have pain in particular area. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from back pain. I find difficulty to stand up after sitting long on floor. What should I do?
Hello sir. Meri age 25 years hai. Sir 2 mahine se peshab ka color ek dm peela ho rha hai aur ling me jalan rhti hai bohot. Bohot si dawa khaya. Test bhi karaye. Urain test. Urain cultcher test. Blood test sono gharaphy. Sab karaya prr koi aarah nhi meri sari report bhi normal hai sir me kya karu kuch samjh me nhi aarha. Sir please help. Jawab hindi me denn please sirrr.
I am currently using a cream which name is clobtamil g so kya me continue kr skta hu. please help kar sakte h aap.
Sir me ek diabities patient hu mujhe kise ne btyaha ki iski medicine after some time chaneg kar deni chaiye.Please suggest
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.