Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minal DalalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I want to increase my height at least 2 to 3 inches. I m already 5'4. Plzz help me how to increase my height? and tell one thing in this age is it possible to grow my height?
Dear doctors My current weight is 99 kg and I want to reduce Weight pls some dietitian suggest diet plan to weigh loss. Please help me and my job is sitting job. Please someone suggest me to reduce fat as soon as possible. Thankuu.
What are preventive measures for Parkinson's disease in old age? What are the measures to keep mental faculties sharp? What contribution a diet variation makes to keep the intellect in fine shape, particularly in old age?
I am 32 year married man I am suffering from pre ejaculation since last 8 years. Now it has become very critical and my penis size is very small please suggest me.
How to cure eczema it's causing lots of irritation in genital area and causes problem after scratching and the redness looks horrific.
I have fever since long time, how I rescue from it or I need to change my daily routine schedule or consultant a specialist? Please help.
Requested doc I want some information about my girlfriend problems. She no have red days regular past 1 to 2 month before. She also take some medicine but not effect. Can you told home remedies.
I had some diagnosed health issue started from last one year. Today again I felt like my hand veins becoming stiff, heart beat slow and light headed. I had two glasses of hot hot water then everything started to come normal. Two months back I had done blood tests, LFT, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, treadmill, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, Threadmill test and blood sugar test. All reports are perfectly normal. Physician told it as a acidity. I am scared why I feel like this often and do I have any serious health issue? Do I need to do any other tests?
I have terrible anxiety problem like social anxiety .sometime I feel panik in crowd situations. I have consulted a psychiatrist. He prescribed some medicines _Panazep 12.5 ,Nexito forte, Etirest 0.5 .I feel much better than before. But I am worried whether this problem will return again or not.In addition what type of medicine is most beneficial for panic and anxiety problem.
Fingered with precum on 1st march, got period on 18th march NO sexual activity after that No periods in april, body feels hot almost all the time, breasts seem bigger pregnancy Possible?
Hi, I am 27 years old. From past 4 months I am undergoing medication. Earlier doctor said I have pneumonia and undergone treatment for 40 days. Then later on 15 days before in ct scan it was diagnosed that I have tuberculosis. I am taking medicine from last 15 days. Now I feel very tired, headache and nausea. Please suggest what to do. And for how long I have to bear this and undergo treatment for tb. As I am working I really feel exhausted and over exerted at the end of the day.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"