Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 15 year old. I play cricket from last few days I am feeling pain in my left shoulder and lower back please tell some solution.
Adopt a step position and posture as in the sport of fencing, with one leg stepping out in front .this way you can easily shift forward and back in various directions. As you step forward, you can reach forward with your vacuuming hand. Keep your pelvic 'bowl' level. Put your other hand on your hip or thigh to take weight off the low back and help you stay up. Attempt to change vacuuming hands every once in a while.
KNEELING AND HALF-KNEELING
These methods lower your center of gravity and automatically take some of the bends out of activity. Try the as alternative positions for a few minutes. They are really comfortable.
DUSTING AND POLISHING
Attempt kneeling or half kneeling when working on low surfaces. Prop your inactive arm on yourself or on the furniture to take more weight through your arms and less through your spine.
DOING THE LAUNDRY
Avoid overloading the basket. Avoid slumped or overarched alignment when lifting, loading, and carrying. Load with one hand while taking weight through the other. Use exaggerated good alignment when lifting and carrying.
DOING THE DISHES,
These tasks are similar to each other in that they involve sustained standing in a slightly forward- bend position. Place one foot up on a box or chair or inside the cabinet under the sink to help level your pelvic bowl ; and/or tense the muscles of your buttocks and lower abdomen to maintain your pelvis stable, level, and firmly up against the counter. For one-handed tasks, prop through your 'resting' arm to take weight off the spine
MAKING THE BED
AVOID SLUMPING OR ARCHING OUT OVER THE BED.
Lean up against the bed and bear weight through one arm when reaching
TRY SMOOTHING OUT THE SHEET AND TUCKING:
The corners while kneeling on a pillow. This makes the job much easier.
Is it true that when we stand our body move back and forth. This is what I am feeling. When I stand my body moves back and forth. Is it a concern or just normal. What should I do or any medicines should I take.
I am 23 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 56 years of age from jmmu I am having constant back pain I tried many medicines but all in vain den I heard about you people please suggest me something thanks.
Si I am 29 years old suffering from chronic disease now I am suffering from swelling total body and anemia .swelling not decreases sir what should I do pls respond sir thanks sir.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.