Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NileshYour feedback matters!
Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that form during healing give the skin a tighter, younger looking surface. The procedure can be done alone or with other cosmetic surgeries on the face.
My finger tips are becoming numb and skin is peeling off. I am 74 years old and diabetic. Had bypass surgery 6 years ago. I take plant-based diet cooked without oil. Stopped taking dairy products.
On my face black hairs and pimples. I m daily use patanjli face wash but black hates not going tell me something about this problem.
How to maintain health in a good manner how take care on face by removing black dark spots and how to build body by taking healthy food at perfect time. How to take care on hairs and how to face the pimples. Which is the healthy food and non weage is good for health or not? pasting is a good habit or not.
I am 27 years old, my skin is complete tan and dark circles around my eye, I look like 35 year age, How to improve my skin? Kindly advice.
How to remove pimples mark I have pimple marks from past 2 months and they are not diminishing at any cost I haven't got such pimples Mark before please suggest.
How to remove hairs from vaginal area. My vaginal area hairs are become very hard because the use of razor. So please give me a solution for this. That how I can remove the hairs for soft smooth and fair vaginal area skin?
I have swelling under my jawline since few days and red rashes on my forehead. Are these the symptoms of some serious disease. Please suggest something.
I have black marks on my face and having holes on face can I remove this black mark and holes from face? And I am having oil in face Any home remedy?
What are the symptom of permanent dark spot? How can I make the difference between a normal scar and a permanent scar of acne?
Hello I am 19 years old and have got white marks left on my skin for many months after a laser procedure gone wrong I guess. My skin got burnt due to the wrong laser usage and when the burns healed, it left my skin with ugly white patches near my lips and cheeks. I wont deny that the marks have reduced but still I want them to go off permanently. The dermatologist whom I have been consulting for some months due to this scars advised me to get a chemical peel done on my skin. Will that help? should I go for it? please help.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.