Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NileshYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. I've skin problem for last 2+months. The problem is in a area on the both of my leg, near genitals. I've lost hair in this half circled area and there are 'curved red bumpy lines Some short few long. Sometimes a line looks like its injured. It itches a lot especially in the middle of nights. It also feel sometimes like it draining moisture. It also spreading on one leg, downward-toward butt. Here is image of how it looks like:- http://prntscr.com/hv3khx I tried everything- Ringout, Ringuard and prescribed medicine Aquasol A cap (10 day), Levozet (5 day) & sope. I taking bath & changes cloths everyday. Please, what should I do, its very frustrating!
Im 26 yr old and still hav pimples. During journeys my skin becomes oily how to make skin dry in journey.
Hi, I am working in mnc company working on system for more than 10 hours a day. Now I can notice the dark circles and my face becoming dark. Can you tell me what I have to do now?
Hello Sir, Mai 25 saal ka larka hun, kl subah 10 baje mai gir gaya tha jisase mere dahine side ki kamar me kafi tez chotlag gaya hai, chot wala jagah pura dark blue color ka ho gaya hai ye lagabhag 5.5" smart phone ke barabar ka hai, kl se abhi tk mai ice se 4 time seka hun, pr dard abhi tk bana huaa hai. So please suggest me medicine, Kya ab mujhe garm pani me common salt dal kr sekana chahiye? Sir please reply soon, I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanks! Regarding
From 3-4 days I was feeling my anus has tightened. There is no pain and bleeding during stool passing but little dis comfort .please help me.
What to do to decrease pimples and black spots on our face, and to increase the glow and maintain activeness and how to increase brightness and colour of ghe face.
I am suffering from dark skin problem, my neck colour is too dark and doesn't match to my body and face color, kindly help me out, Height 5.9 wght 72 kg.
I have rashes somehow like every day. With the hot weather. What can I do to overcome this problem. Its very difficult to walk with rashes. Like everyday. Having very hard times specially in this hot weather. I'll be very thankful. If you can give me a possible solution for this problem. Thank you in advance.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!