Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
My friend is 20 years old and due to slight stomachpain she was hospitalized. The reason was kidney stone. Doctor said this is starting. So how can we overcome this disease. Is the only remedy drinking water? Is surgery needed at the starting condition itself?
I have doubt regarding the color of my urin, since 2 days it is yellow in color, is there anything to worry or is it normal?
I have itching near my butt hole all the day and always feel some kind of moisture there. I have also noticed blood on tissue paper sometimes. While cleaning I feel a lump of flesh protruding out of butt hole.
Is milk and curd. And beetroot good for kidney stone. Please tell me some seasonal fruits so that we can eat for maintenance of our health because I have to sit in completion. Can I have dry fruit please kindly list do not the name what to avoid and what to have as much you can please it will be very helpful to me.
Whenever I sit down, I feel pain inside my rectum. This happens more often after my stool. It feels like I've to go to washroom again. Stools are semi-formed & rounded shaped lump. 7 days ago I had blood on my stools too. Whenever I go to washroom it is more of gas passing than stool passing. Whenever I sit down I feel pressure on my anus and rectum. It feels urgency to go to washroom It is sometimes accompanied by vomiting. So it is very difficult for me to sit. I'm missing my college from last 2 months. Recently I had got UTI as EColi was found in my urine. I took up Levoflox tab. And there was high SGPT SGoT so I took Heptral tab. And everything was fine. But suddenly this rectum problem has started again. Suggest me a solution.
I'm 28 yrs old man. My bilirubin is normal, lft test result is normal. I drink about 4 lt water daily. Sometimes at morning, daytime or night my urine color is yellow since last 6 mnths. Digestive or gas problem is frequently happened. I dont drink any alcohol or dont smoke. Why is urine yellow, any problem?
My grand father is having difficulty in urination and doctors said he is having enlarged prostate gland. Is this dangerous? Is there a need of surgery?
Which test helps us to understand status of kidney function as I want to know kidney is working normal or not other than creatinine and blood urea? As my creatinine is increased to 1.1 from 0.75 and urea to 21 from 10 in 4 months. Thanks.
I have reddish appearance in my urine since 4 months continuously? why is it happening? is it a symptom of any fatal disease?
I have gas problem. Many a times my stomach gets bulgy. I think because of gas problem my digestion has affected leading to irregular bowel movements. I have to go to toilet around 3 times in the morning. Also in the evening I feel like going to toilet. Sometimes it becomes very urgent. So my main problem is that stomach does not get cleaned up at ONCE in the morning. And I cannot control. I have to run searching for toilet. I avoid going to places where there are no toilets. Many a times after leaving from home in the morning, I have to visit toilet at station. I DO not have any stomach pain, just irregular bowel movements. symptoms become worse when I hear some negative news, when I get nervous, tensed, worried- I need to run to toilet. please help me. I know half of the problem is psychological. But can not help it. When ever I have to go nowhere I am worried if I have to go to toilet on the way. Before going I visit toilet 2 to 3 times. Worse happens if I get trapped in traffic. But once the traffic releases I get relaxed. Many a times I take tablet bi- quinol. please help me. I feel very shy running to toilet again and again in front of cousins, family, friends. This is the only problem of my life.Please tell.
I had my ct scan done due to severe pain stomach. Doc said I have 4 stones each 2mm. 3 mm 4 mm and 3.8mm. Whether it will come through urine automatically.
I have a stone in my kidney. My left kidney dose not work properly, so please help me as soon as possible.
My blood sugar fbs, pl >t shows normal. But urine sugar always show traces for the last 20 years. Now I am 55 old. It it a disorder and may cause any urology problems. Please. Advise.
I have problem of per eject it taken only few seconds and also not getting full Ericsson. Am not able to get in to sex with my wife as it embarrassing to me. Also from few months my urine quantity got reduced. please let me know what's the solution to it.
When I masturbate. Usually nothing is wrong, but sometimes after I masturbate, a few minutes later I have to urinate. And when I do, it is usually very painful. The feeling doesn't pass either. My scrotum usually gets tightened up, and there is painful feeling above my crotch. Usually I just sit there, drink some water and I have to urinate (if I can'nt) and very little amount of urine is come for 25-40 min. Until the feeling goes away. ANY idea what this is?
My grand father having age 81, Prostrate get increased and having value is 6.034 (PSA), What is the daily diet to decrease that and what is the resolution of it.
Dear sir, I am 38 years old, well built but for last 3 months I am facing problem during urination, the flow of urine is slow and some times I fell burning during urine. Please suggest what should I do.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?