Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male and my face is becoming dull and black for last 3-4 months. I have used many home remedy for couple of days but haven’t got any satisfaction. What should I do now? Please help me I need any any type of cream which can make me fair and my skin is oily some months before my skin was fair and bright but now dull why?
I am a 30 years old man have cracks on foot. I tried few methods but it doesn't work. Could you please give me some remedies for foot Crack?
I am 20 years old (female) I haven't sleep from last 3 days and having severe headache and now I have dark circles round my eyes please suggest me?
sir after prostate operation two years back i am ok now and taking Trio Olmighty40,Amlong,MINIPRESSXL5mg tablets my bp is 120/80 i am feeling normal shall i continue it or seek further guidance pls reply me
Hello sir my face is vey oily and open pores on my skin I use many of products but no result so plse tell me to reduce my gace oil and shrink open pores.
During summer how can we get rid off the skin problems? Now I'm suffering from chicken pox. Is there any easy treatment for get rid off this?
I am 28 years old female and I have pigmentation from last two years. I used many ointments but no use. Please tel me best cream for pigmentation.
Iam 20years old How to get instant glow on my face my face is becoming black day by dayWhat should I do.
Hello Doctor, My mother has neck pain because of they have a pimple in the neck. Tell some medicine for that. Thank you.
Hi doctor, I am 30 year old. My face became full blackheads and dark too. It's looking very dull. Please suggest me the medicine to reduce blackheads and to become brightness of skin. And also my hands ate full black because of tan please suggest.
I m suffering from anus itching and its wet too.. when i wash with cold water it starts paining, there is no sign of blood and even never causes problem while eliminating, is this is a pile or something else. Please consult it.
My problem is that my one side (right) is dry. Muscle tightness. Body shape problem at one side. Face at one side doesn't look good.
I am a boy with weight 101 kg and having a big belly. But the most irritating is that my chest has enlarged due to which I face various problems. I have consulted many doctors and had a hormone test which had nothing to be different. So I wanted you to please check what can be the reasons behind it as my chest is big in comparison to my friends having more weight then me.
Sir I have I a greater problem regarding my face. My face a lot of small ache so provide me a good solution please.
Hi doctor, My problem is that around my public hair skin is turn dark black due to itching. Itching is gone but the damaged black skin is remains black. It looks like soo bad whenever I see. please help me to privent from black skin and become skin fair as before. Suggest me a cream or whatever you prefer. Thank you.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.