Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra.M. MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my skin, it's look like oily I want to know what kind of face wash and sun guard will be better for me.
Suffering from red rashes on the body since Nov 2015 almost every day using Allegra it stops for some time. I want some other medicine to cure this disease.
I have a little lump in my left arm pit, it is not an insect bite. No itching but feel tender to touch. I am indian male age 60, diabetic type il, fair health, no cad .thank you.Please do help.
I am 35 yo male. I have developed a painful node on my left upper breast. It's painful to touch. What it could be? It's been there for couple of weeks.
Hello. I am 20 years old. I am doing work in field sector. So most of time I work in sunny weather. because of it my skin change to dark. please help me that how can I safe my skin from sun rays and fairer it.
Hi doctor, I have sunken eyes due to which the face looks dull/tired and dark circles are visible frequently. Being in an IT company my eyes are exposed to computer screens. Can there be any cost effective treatment for this? Appreciate if you quote the treatment cost too. Thanks and best regards.
I have lots of black spots on my face. And I don't wanna use any chemical based cream or lotion. So please tell me some ayurvedic cream or any home made remedy. Thank you.
My face has darkened due to swimming in water park and direct sun their. How can I get my color back?
Have you any treatment for pyoderma gangrenosum. Since two years. On lower part of left leg, on ankle. Diagnosed as pyoderma gangrenosum.
I am 22 years old university goers student. I have to expose in pollution for daily life work. My skin get rough with dullness. Pimples comeout. 2-3 acne happens. Skin gets more dark complexion with dullness. Please doctor prescribe some medicine and help me!
I have black spots on my face which feels me awkward so can I have some ayurvedic tips to improve it.
I am 22 year old I have blackhead for more than 7 years I have used many products and consulted many doctors. What should I do?
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.